Grant Stott and the forth 1 cover model awards.

Ray Winstone

Ray Winstone

Got myself an invite to the forth 1 cover guy/girl awards, at Ocean Terminal, due to knowing a couple of the finalists and have to say overall the evening was enjoyable apart from one thing.....

Grant Stott was the host for the evening!

If that was not bad enough - 'Boogie' was one of the judges (the only one that had no clue what he was really doing)

Have to say the banter between Stott and Boogie was reeking! Absolute mince - how have they managed to carve themselves anything resembling careers on the Radio?

I have actually met Stott on several occassions and he comes accross as an absolute sleeze - who seems to think he is "Billy Big time"

Really disslike the guy in general - Scotsport actually is an accurate reflection of how he is in life!

I thought he was going to get through the whole night without mentioning football or Hibs but he just couldnt help himself.

I really hate Grant Stott.

Rant over.

Ray Winstone
Who or What is "Boogie"?

Boogie from 'Boogie in the morning'

I didnt even listen to his real name!

Guest gorgie kev
Got myself an invite to the forth 1 cover guy/girl awards, at Ocean Terminal, due to knowing a couple of the finalists and have to say overall the evening was enjoyable apart from one thing.....

Grant Stott was the host for the evening!

If that was not bad enough - 'Boogie' was one of the judges (the only one that had no clue what he was really doing)

Have to say the banter between Stott and Boogie was reeking! Absolute mince - how have they managed to carve themselves anything resembling careers on the Radio?

I have actually met Stott on several occassions and he comes accross as an absolute sleeze - who seems to think he is "Billy Big time"

Really disslike the guy in general - Scotsport actually is an accurate reflection of how he is in life!

I thought he was going to get through the whole night without mentioning football or Hibs but he just couldnt help himself.

I really hate Grant Stott.

Rant over.

Just like his brother then.

'Boogie' was one of the judges (the only one that had no clue what he was really doing)

How hard can it be to be a judge? Surely its a case of -

Id do her, wouldnt do her, do her, no do her...

just whittle it down 1 at a time. easy peasy.

Who won and was she tidier than miss west lothian? :dog:

Remember at my old work I had to listen to his show. Hate him with a passion now (didn't have an opinion previously except that he was a Hibs barsteward).

Have to say I hate GS's militant hibs stand on his morning show. He's a dick basically.

I like the guy on Real Radio in his time slot - 10-2pm.

GS/JL are simply weirdos.

And as for him being 'billy big time' - :obscene:

Archived