Who is the Other Kaunas Player ?

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

csaba says he wishes to sign another kaunas player , along with the kelloman , who can this player be ..... not many to choose from is there really ..... ? :Hearts Man spotrun:

csaba says he wishes to sign another kaunas player , along with the kelloman , who can this player be ..... not many to choose from is there really ..... ? :Hearts Man spotrun:

Mendy?????

Hopefully it's the RB that scored the free-kcik against Rangers cannae mind his name looked a no bad player though.

Think thats the position we need to strengthen most now we have Oba, Tullburg and Kello. For me Jason Thomson is not the answer.

Broxburn Jambo
I will take an educated guess here and say that the other player will be Pilibitas.

I tend to agree, but I think the Rangers performance was pretty much a one of!

No more Liths, please. There is absloutely no way he has scouted these guys himself, sorry do not believe it for minute. There is meddling still from on high. Why oh why can he not be left to manage the team on his own?

No more Liths, please. There is absloutely no way he has scouted these guys himself, sorry do not believe it for minute. There is meddling still from on high. Why oh why can he not be left to manage the team on his own?

Prove it.

rudi must stay

we were linked with a young defender some time last year, i think it may be him as Csaba said he's 'one for the future' which means that he is young unlike Mendy, Ledesma imo

I tend to agree, but I think the Rangers performance was pretty much a one of!

So do i mate,just reading between the lines and going by the future potential bit.

I remember when he came over the 1st time there was a lot of high hopes for the guy although it never panned out that way.

Prove it.

I think proof may be hard to come by, but i reckon if csaba was given full control over who he signed, we would not be looking at liths and other kaunas players.

Wouldn't telling Laszlo that he can't sign a Kaunas player lest the natives get restless be as much as a constraint than someone telling him he had to?

I think proof may be hard to come by, but i reckon if csaba was given full control over who he signed, we would not be looking at liths and other kaunas players.

The goalkeeper is not Lithuanian.

Lazlo has seen him more than just the Kaunus v Rangers games.

If someone did impress against Rangers then why not draft them in?

I agree that Lazlo may have his own targets in hand, but if there is a pyramid system in operation he has to at least see what is there. Difference I suppose is between taking someone and adding them to the squad to see for sure how they are, and taking them and dropping them directly into the team.

Still, how is it that he managed to get Tullberg and Obua then? Perhaps Vlad has a footballing Dodecahedron rather than a pyramid?

This has been my only concern so far with Laszlo. He states he has seen a goalie play two games and wants to sign him and now there is chat that another Kanaus player could be on his way.

Not too sure what to make of this? Happened too many times to other coaches (and failed) for it to be a coincidence!

Too be honest I'm still feeling alot better at this point in the season than I was this time last term.

I agree that Lazlo may have his own targets in hand, but if there is a pyramid system in operation he has to at least see what is there. Difference I suppose is between taking someone and adding them to the squad to see for sure how they are, and taking them and dropping them directly into the team.

Still, how is it that he managed to get Tullberg and Obua then? Perhaps Vlad has a footballing Dodecahedron rather than a pyramid?

Vlad always gives his coaches/managers a bit of a short leash to start with,then starts to tell them who should play where,some listen and do what they are told, others tell him to GTF.

This has been my only concern so far with Laszlo. He states he has seen a goalie play two games and wants to sign him and now there is chat that another Kanaus player could be on his way.

Not too sure what to make of this? Happened too many times to other coaches (and failed) for it to be a coincidence!

Too be honest I'm still feeling alot better at this point in the season than I was this time last term.

He says on the website that he had a look at him when the squad were in Germany last month.

no manager in the world has full control over who they sign. managers don't pay the dosh, therefore they make recommendations to the board and the signing is either agreed or not. that goes for ferguson, wenger, you name it.

in this case, romanov may well say look, i can't afford to buy luca toni or ronaldo, but i own this lith team and you can have anyone you want from there. shabba says aye, okay, i'll take the keeper and the RB. in my mind, that's as much control as he, or any manager, can have. this is not interference from vlad.

Thank you.

Prove it.

Boris, Boris Boris. How the hell can it be proven? What a silly statement. It is my feeling. Out of all the other footie teams in the world the only keeper he wants to sign was at Kaunas???? Aye right.

Agreed. All points.

jamboinglasgow
we were linked with a young defender some time last year, i think it may be him as Csaba said he's 'one for the future' which means that he is young unlike Mendy, Ledesma imo

think you may be right, could be that Csaba has seen a player in Kaunas who thinks he has the potential to be a good player but he wants to bring him to reach his potential so either he is so young that he would be U19s or in the new U23s until ready for the first team.

No need to panic on that.

Doom gloom hum haw ..never be happy ,vlads still meddlin ,black balloons ,white hankies ,rant rave ,csabas no pickin the signins[apart from Obua and Tullberg] ,its the end ,season ticket refunds blah blah blah:mad:

BEHAVE!! AND GIVE THE REGIME A CHANCE AT LEAST OR JOG ON AND LEAVE US IN PEACE:mad::mad::mad:

He says on the website that he had a look at him when the squad were in Germany last month.

Take it your meaning Kello yeah, or this other guy? Was the boy over with the squad in Germany? I'd have thought he would have been playing for Kaunas? Can only see it mentioned on the site as saying "I saw this goalkeeper twice against Rangers and I think he is a talented goalkeeper and I am delighted to have signed him".

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1366523,00.html

EDIT: Not saying that the lad isn't good, as far as I am concerned it's clean slate time for everyone to prove their worth to Shabba. But in the same vein Romanov has to prove his word about letting the manager manage the team and this looks a little suss given the past three years.

It is ok by me if Lazlo wants theses players but does he really want them or is he just being told he is getting them whether he likes it or not?

Take it your meaning Kello yeah, or this other guy? Was the boy over with the squad in Germany? I'd have thought he would have been playing for Kaunas? Can only see it mentioned on the site as saying "I saw this goalkeeper twice against Rangers and I think he is a talented goalkeeper and I am delighted to have signed him".

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1366523,00.html

EDIT: Not saying that the lad isn't good, as far as I am concerned it's clean slate time for everyone to prove their worth to Shabba. But in the same vein Romanov has to prove his word about letting the manager manage the team and this looks a little suss given the past three years.

Each case on its merits.

It is ok by me if Lazlo wants theses players but does he really want them or is he just being told he is getting them whether he likes it or not?

Have you logged on to the club website in the past hour? Please do as I'm in the middle of a game of tig with Top cat on the Kello thread. Thanks! ;)

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1367326,00.html

"This is a Slovakian guy and I saw him against Rangers and he was a former goalkeeper with Kaunas' date='" the manager told today's pre-match news conference. "He is a very talented goalkeeper.

"Before the questions comes about Mr Romanov I will tell you something. I was the person who decided that if the time was there when Kaunas did not have any chance in the Champions League or UEFA Cup that I needed this guy here.

"We need goalkeepers here. This was a decision between me and Mr Romanov. I saw the Rangers game. I had a lot of information. We needed quality and this is a good guy.

"[b']I saw this goalkeeper in the training camp in Germany when he played two games [for Kaunas]. He convinced me.[/b] I think that the best possibility is to know that we look for quality. The owner also wants quality. We don't do too many transfers.

Mindaugus Baguzis, a big raw central defender who played last week against Rangers.

Jam Tarts 1874

Seems that some people are showing their true colours on this thread. I am so glad that I am not a conspiracy theorist, you must go around all day and night with your brains about to explode.

Csaba has made a point of stating that the new goalkeeper was HIS choice, that should be an end of it - unless you are 5 years old and don't believe anything unless it ties in with what you want to believe.

I would like Hearts to look at getting Ledesma a EU citizen wife and I would look at taking Cinikas on trial to see how he does in training.

rudi must stay
Mindaugus Baguzis, a big raw central defender who played last week against Rangers.

yup remember us being linked with him in the past, think it's the guy that played against Scotland at Easter Road though. Who knows though, tbh i thought he looked alright against Rangers :)

I think it's probably (and it's not only my fantasy) that he isn't any of the mentioned players here.

If it's the same guy then I'd say he's a decent player, not a spectacular one but a guy who could fill in numerous positions.

The young defender who was linked with Hearts and played for U-21 against the Scots was Fridrikas. Baguzis was on trial at Hearts in earlier times (who wasn't though).

Csaba's Broon Shoes
It will be that young guy that hit the bar against rangers. no idea what his name is.

Cinikas , he should have scored , it is harder to hit the goal frame than the back of the net , bit of a wide right player though , of which we are well stocked up on

Lets all remember here that vlad owns kaunaus so the likelihood of getting more players is very high.

I have no problem with these guys coming over as long as they only get selected on merit which i believe will happen under shaba.

What would the reaction be from us supporters if shaba approached romanov for players from fbk who we felt were good players and romanov told him no way.

What is the point in having a feeder team and not utilising it?okay they aren't all going to be superstars that come over but i firmly believe that we will unearth some gems in the not too distant future.

Lets all remember here that vlad owns kaunaus so the likelihood of getting more players is very high.

I have no problem with these guys coming over as long as they only get selected on merit which i believe will happen under shaba.

What would the reaction be from us supporters if shaba approached romanov for players from fbk who we felt were good players and romanov told him no way.

What is the point in having a feeder team and not utilising it?okay they aren't all going to be superstars that come over but i firmly believe that we will unearth some gems in the not too distant future.

Exactly.

It is like not using players from The Riccarton Academy. That would be crazy.

Greedy_Jambo
Cinikas , he should have scored , it is harder to hit the goal frame than the back of the net , bit of a wide right player though , of which we are well stocked up on

Cheers, i'll right that name down and remind people that i was right when he signs. :P

Charlie-Brown

Mrowiec is Polish.

Ledesma & Mendy might not qualify for work permits.

Pilibaitis we already know about & same for Kancelskis.

Cinikas & Fridrikas are youngsters.

Radzius isn't much younger than Kancelskis, Baguzis is a no nonsense centre half.

Could be any of these, could be none of these...Kaunas have dozens of players including lots out on loans.

To be honest, I'd have Kanchelskis back - he did a pretty good job for us.

Did he ? I thought he was OK but always looked like he was heading for a red card. Think we need to broaden our horizons a little if we are going to sign a centre half. Saying that i would take Kanchelskis if it meant Zal got sent back.

Archived