Points---activity---level required etc etc

Gambo

Guest GhostHunter

fuddy-0096.jpg

For all you ^ in here...I hadn't actually finished with the updating of the system :D

It's now removed from the postbit, but for all you non Fuddy Duddies, you can still see stats in the VbExperience link in the navbar, and also in your profiles....

Guest JamboRobbo
fuddy-0096.jpg

For all you ^ in here...I hadn't actually finished with the updating of the system :D

It's now removed from the postbit, but for all you non Fuddy Duddies, you can still see stats in the VbExperience link in the navbar, and also in your profiles....

Right. So Csaba said he picked this new goalie. And you've fixed JKB so the old farts can still understand whats going on.

What a horrible afternoon. What exactly are we meant to moan about now?

Guest GhostHunter
Right. So Csaba said he picked this new goalie. And you've fixed JKB so the old farts can still understand whats going on.

What a horrible afternoon. What exactly are we meant to moan about now?

The wee green online button under your username ?

;)

jamboinglasgow

dex, no. When I went onto the vbx page and actully saw the statistics it made much more sense and actully now like the points system now.

also I feel a bit embaressed asking this but how do you put your mood on like some posters have already.

But dont worry dex, people will moan at new things but when they understand it they will like it.

marshallschunkychicken
It's still there....

Can we turn it on and off? I just logged on and got the full-fat JKB experience...

dex, no. When I went onto the vbx page and actully saw the statistics it made much more sense and actully now like the points system now.

also I feel a bit embaressed asking this but how do you put your mood on like some posters have already.

But dont worry dex, people will moan at new things but when they understand it they will like it.

the mood thing has been removed as well..

Guest GhostHunter

Moods has been disabled for now....

MackaysCentreSpot
Yer maw

What a wonderful well thought out response.........now put your baseball cap back on with your shell suit and go buy some buckie.

Guest GhostHunter
Can we turn it on and off? I just logged on and got the full-fat JKB experience...

Lemme guess - you've got a Windows CE/PDA/Smart phone ?

I can let you have the text only version if you like ?

Guest gorgie kev
What a wonderful well thought out response.........now put your baseball cap back on with your shell suit and go buy some buckie.

Only when it's past 7pm :P

What do points make???

A reminder that you* spend too much of your life on Kickback?

*Not you personally

marshallschunkychicken
Lemme guess - you've got a Windows CE/PDA/Smart phone ?

I can let you have the text only version if you like ?

Spot on.

If you could, cheers.

Whats happened to the big yellow smiley that winked? Its been changed to a ****ty blue one?!

Bring back the big yellow one!

marshallschunkychicken
What do we have to do to get points for 'miscellaneous' - or shouldn't I ask?!:confused:

I reckon its used if you post something controversial that the mods have to remove, but secretly agree with wholeheartedly. :laugh:

Doctor FinnBarr
Ahh, I thought maybe it was something to do with sexual favours given to the staff:rolleyes:

Ooooh!

:eek:

andy1874hmfc
Its weird, but in saying that I'm on 69% activity or will this post change that?

;)

Nope, still 69%, yum yum!

How do you find out how active you are?

(PM me if anyone knows)

rudi must stay
How do you find out how active you are?

(PM me if anyone knows)

go to your profile thing and skip across to one of the tabs where it has the points and awards. It's called VBExperience or something

Le chat jaloux

:P

I didn't think you could get much gayer with that name but the medals have done it.:cool:

:slither: (Just wanted to use it)

portobellojambo1
Load of pish.

Agree, don't see the need for it, if nothing else it will encourage people to post irrelevant threads and spammy posts (i.e. those that are interested in being at the top of the board on a football forum).

Like anything else in life it is quality that counts not quantity.

The Old Tolbooth
Agree, don't see the need for it, if nothing else it will encourage people to post irrelevant threads and spammy posts (i.e. those that are interested in being at the top of the board on a football forum).

Like anything else in life it is quality that counts not quantity.

Any worse than you already do Iain :P:p:p

Archived