Coca-Cola Roller (Glasgow Garden Festival 1988)

Gershwin

Anyone remember this? Can't believe it was twenty years ago. I remember not being allowed on the ride because I was too small.

I begged my parents to take me to the glasgow garden festival so I could go on this but they wouldn't. Reckon I was one of the only kids at my primary school who didn't get get to go on this.

ToadKiller Dog
I begged my parents to take me to the glasgow garden festival so I could go on this but they wouldn't. Reckon I was one of the only kids at my primary school who didn't get get to go on this.

Yep 20 years ago was bucketing it down when i went ,if i mind right Chino's were high fashion along with becks bottle tops on yer trainers ,i was very cool at 13.

I queued for about two and half hours to get on it.

I was on a blind date. It didn't go well. She had very hairy legs.

I remember working there on a BBC gig for a couple of weeks. We all went on the rollercoaster and a hugely chested PA woman let out an unholy scream as we went round it. It turned out she was wearing a front fastening bra and the sheer G-force on her charlies as we went through a fast section had pushed them so far apart it had popped the catch on her bra. She didn't find it as hilarious as us as she tried to get off the car holding them up from waist height.

Carl Spackler
Yep 20 years ago was bucketing it down when i went ,if i mind right Chino's were high fashion along with becks bottle tops on yer trainers ,i was very cool at 13.

Sure it wasn't grolsch bottle tops?

Did you have a VW badge on a chain too?!

I went on the rollercoaster but don't remember too much about it.

Glasgow was definitely smiles better......than Beirut.

The People's Chimp

I remember winning some thing because a balloon i let off with my name tag on it turned up in northern france or something.

Or did I imagine that?

Archived