Football in Malaysia/Singapore

Carl Weathers

Carl Weathers

Always wanted to do one of these. :sad: Very much a long shot.

I'm heading to Malaysia for a month and will miss a lot of sport. Does anyone know if it is possible that they will show the Scotland games, SPL matches and also Alex Arthur's fight on a particular channel? I'm guessing it might be easier to find EPL games.

BangkokHearts

SPL games will be on. Which channel I am not sure. You should get the Sunday and Monday games as well as any early Saturday games, and all the games in the evenings during the week, same as we do here.

Here in Thailand they are on TrueVisions TrueSport 3 which is Ch63.

As well as the SPL all the other higher profile leagues will be represented, along with the usual Premiership overload of 5/6 live games every weekend.

Malaysia/Singapore have the Premiership on ESPN Star and their coverage and punditry is fairly good.

Carl Weathers
SPL games will be on. Which channel I am not sure. You should get the Sunday and Monday games as well as any early Saturday games, and all the games in the evenings during the week, same as we do here.

Here in Thailand they are on TrueVisions TrueSport 3 which is Ch63.

As well as the SPL all the other higher profile leagues will be represented, along with the usual Premiership overload of 5/6 live games every weekend.

Malaysia/Singapore have the Premiership on ESPN Star and their coverage and punditry is fairly good.

Nice one - I'm really hoping to see the Scotland games - not sure if they are covered by Sky or BBC in the UK though.

At least my weekends are now taken care of! :)

Archived