We're Back !!

Guest GhostHunter

Commander Harris
Board closing at 2200 for those who haven't read the announcement at the top of the forum...

Dex

I don't know how I'm going to cope! :sad:

Do you have an estimated time for we'll be back online Dex?

Guest GhostHunter

I'll try and get the work done as quick as I possibly can...

The thought of pulling an all nighter aint exactly filling me with enthusiasm...

Maybe I'll pop a couple of morphine tabs first

:arf:

Guest GhostHunter

Also, if you spot an issue, please note it down in this thread.

For instance, the Quick Reply doesnt work in the PMs, so I'll get onto that tomorrow...

Guest GhostHunter
It's affa quiet in here tonight, min. Only 87 viewing. Has everyone gone to their scratcher?

Um...the board has been offline whilst I do the updated !

All - Quick Reply now working in PM's

Also, if you spot an issue, please note it down in this thread.

For instance, the Quick Reply doesnt work in the PMs, so I'll get onto that tomorrow...

Kudos for the low downtime Dex!

Guest GhostHunter
Found one tiny problem. :snake:

The :snake : doesn't work.

It does...

:slither:

Use slither instead of snake

Hearts of Vladland
It does...

:slither:

Use slither instead of snake

Cool.

Wasn't sure that it was the same.

I missed the announcement and had a right old panic when I tried to sign in at back of ten to find it offline. Eek. Separation anxiety is a baaaaaaad sign. :biggrin:

Like this mood thing btw....can you add/remove to the list of options or is this our lot for now?

Hi all,

We said we were going offline for a while for some maintenance. In fact, we carried out a fairly significant upgrade to the software that runs the forum.

We're back online, with some new funky doodahs that Dexter can explain to you, and that maybe I can explain to you when Dexter explains them to me. :biggrin:

There are some rough edges about the place, and they'll be filed down over the next couple of days. In the meantime, experiment away and see how you get on. If you find any bugs or glitches, please let us know.

Finally, on behalf of the management team at JKB I want to say thanks to Dexter for his work in getting the upgrade done so smoothly and with so little downtime.

Ulysses

Administrator

Harry Palmer

How does one alter their mood? Through the 'User CP' page or other? I'm sure it is obvious but I am unaware at the present time.....

Commander Harris
How does one alter their mood? Through the 'User CP' page or other? I'm sure it is obvious but I am unaware at the present time.....

top right hand corner, just beneath ones PMs.

Where has the 'My (recent) posts' / 'My (recent) threads' gone? It used to be easy to check from your User CP.

Archived