Kello signs for Hearts: [merged threads]

sawas

Not Lithuanian, which suggests Laszlo chose him, which means he gets a chance.

there is no info in any other lithuanian websites about that. Big loss for FBK, hate Vlad for that.

Ryan Gosling
there is no info in any other lithuanian websites about that. Big loss for FBK, hate Vlad for that.

Sawas, is it a loan deal?

Kaunas must hate Vlad for all the loans, although probably Hearts too.

Not Lithuanian, which suggests Laszlo chose him, which means he gets a chance.

Have a serious word with yourself

If its the guy who played against Rangers and last night, thats a good signing.

It is726706489.jpg At least the first leg anyway, don't know about the 2nd.

Edit: Played in both legs.

Sawas, is it a loan deal?

no info about that. possibly. Its no big difference, cos all the money you and us are getting , goes to one pocket. Even if FBK will make it to CL group stage, there will be no money for fbk .

It was reported on Slovakian news sites last week (Monday or Tuesday IIRC), that he had signed a four deal with us.

Another good spot from Peanut.

Great work.

Was this guy any good against the Huns? I missed both of those games.

Ryan Gosling

When did Romanov start showcasing Slovakians?

"I would also like to see Kaunas against Rangers and if I see a very good player then I will bring him to Hearts.

"If we see good players in the games then we will see who is possible to transfer to Hearts.

:slither:

Greedy_Jambo

I just wanted to be the first negative post on this thread..

Kaunas are $?!?* No more kaunas players please! ta.

I think Lazslo probably did pick him.

He said in an interview that was told he'd have his choice of the Kaunas players but he'd only take those that would improve on what we already have in our squad.

I have to admit, I was very impressed with him when I saw him.

Good shot stopper.

Not that I know exactly what the articles say, but they are still in Europe, even if likely to the the UEFA Cup.

Do they say he has signed?

Do they say he wants to come?

Is it in the future?

Maybe it's feck the Hearts?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

If anything it established just who is higher in the pecking order.;) Not going to get too ruffled about this. Things are going well right now and it's more than possible Csaba picked him. Welcome goalie, whatever your name is.:)

I just wanted to be the first negative post on this thread..

Kaunas are $?!?* No more kaunas players please! ta.

Don't you just hate Kaunas players, especially that one that scored a cracking winner for us against Murderwell on Saturday...

let me be the first to say Hello Kello. :)

You can Say it, But FFS Dinna sing sing it...Some Folk'll Boo before they realise what your singing!! :)

Hello Kello,

we are the Gorgie boys,

Hello Kello,

you'll know us by....Just introducing the Hearts Fans mods!!

You can Say it, But FFS Dinna sing sing it...Some Folk'll Boo before they realise what your singing!! :)

:)

Malcolm Tucker
Martin Petras was a Slovak....

And he was good and never given a chance.

Funny that.

winston churchill

Lazslo brings in a keeper.he talks about a six month loan deal to start.

next day, he's punted and the kaunas keeper turns up:rolleyes:

Jamie_the_Jambo

Hope he doesnt put the ball in his own net as he might be known as ........

Kello ogs

I can see the headline now.

I'll fetch my coat..... taxi !!

Jamie

Commander Harris

or Lazlo looks at a keeper, he doesn't fancy him and thinks there's a better option at Kaunas. :rolleyes:

Greedy_Jambo
Don't you just hate Kaunas players, especially that one that scored a cracking winner for us against Murderwell on Saturday...

No, i love kaunas players, i love how they score great goals once or twice a season and are crap the rest of the time and i love when they dive and get booked for it. mikos brilliant. im glad he's played as many games as he has for us, even though he's been 80% pish for us. That goal he scored against motherwell reminded me of the one he scored last season. I remember it cos thats all he did last season apart from get himself hated by most of scotland.

Another good spot from Peanut.

Great work.

Was this guy any good against the Huns? I missed both of those games.

He didn't look too clever at the Rangers goal if that was him in goals.

Thompson did not even connect properly with the ball and he still managed to let it trundle under him.

winston churchill
or Lazlo looks at a keeper, he doesn't fancy him and thinks there's a better option at Kaunas. :rolleyes:

hopefully your right, and i am wrong.

So is this Vlad sticking his nose in already?

The thought of signing more duds from Kaunas makes my blood run cold but i'm actually feeling quite positive about this one.

The general consensus is that this guy might be a good addition to our squad.

I think Banks is reliable enough to be a good stand in but he rarely saves anything spectacular.

This could actually be a decent signing, regardless where he has been signed from.

He's a pyramid player. brought here so that Hearts have to pay another one of those mysterious but substantial "player registration fees" at some point. Fees which we have not had any kind of real explanation for but certainly dont seem like they are going to Kaunus.

Selected by Romanov to come to Hearts, his nationality is completely irrelevant. Csaba has said Yes to this just as Robertson, Burley, Rix and Ivanauskas also said Yes when they were "given" players.

Thats what this signing strongly suggests and anyone who thinks this signing suggests something other than that has been living on Mars for the last 3 years.

The proof will come when

1. He is selected ahead of Banks

AND

2. proves not to be as good as Banks

Watch this space.

No, i love kaunas players, i love how they score great goals once or twice a season and are crap the rest of the time and i love when they dive and get booked for it. mikos brilliant. im glad he's played as many games as he has for us, even though he's been 80% pish for us. That goal he scored against motherwell reminded me of the one he scored last season. I remember it cos thats all he did last season apart from get himself hated by most of scotland.

What about the Kaunas player who scored twice at Celtic park? The Kaunas player who saved us a point at Love Street? Or the ones who scored our last 3 winning goals against Hibs?

and if he proves to be better than Banks?

Then I'll still be right about the reasons he was brought here, but I'll be pleasantly surprised and placated by the fact that he is better than Banks.

Archived