50:50 Games on Paddy Power

Cal_

Just go a free tenner that needs to be stacked on 'Games' before it can be withdrawn. I was thinking of just being a sad b******* n getting the tenner back.

So what are the games that i could put 5 on both of 2 options just to get the money back? Need the money.

you are really looking at betting on matches with 2 outcomes (no draw or tie) also ensure that dead heat rules do not apply eg 3 ball betting in golf. The most obvious being to qualify for the next stage in football or tennis. I probably wouldn't put a ?5 on each as the odds are never going to be evenly balanced and you have to allow for the profit margin (unlikely to get an under-round book on 2 outcomes). Look at the odds and use your instinct to split the bet and maximise return.

Just go a free tenner that needs to be stacked on 'Games' before it can be withdrawn. I was thinking of just being a sad b******* n getting the tenner back.

So what are the games that i could put 5 on both of 2 options just to get the money back? Need the money.

You won't be able to find a 50/50 chance with both outcomes at evens, as the bookies have their margin.

I would suggest just picking a team at evens who you really think will win, and putting it all on them. Villa or SPurs both look decent bets to me this weekend. ALternatively, stick it all on Hearts to win 65 quid!

Archived