Gers weak point

dodger_84

I think Kirk Broadfoot is the big weak link at the back for Gers.

Would this justify Miko and Driver on the wings and putting Larry "in the hole" This would put more pressure on Broadfoot as he'll be up against sheer pace.

We are well capable of getting 3 points against this filth who seem to be on the brink of meltdown!

Ryan Gosling

You think Broadfoot's the only weak link?

What about Christian Dailly at right back? McCulloch in the middle?

Commander Harris

don't believe the hype. Rangers, who are admittedly struggling at the moment, are far from meltdown and this game is the perfect opportunity for them to try and turn things around.

Ibrox is not a happy hunting ground for us, even in the past when we've thought Rangers were on a low we've come back with nothing. If I were to read some of the posts on Kickback I'd think it was Rangers who finished 8th last season and us who just missed out on the title :confused:

I'm hopeful that we might be able to get some points but it's certainly not going to be easy.

I do agree with the OP that broadfoot is their weakest player and someone we should be trying to exploit.

Yeah I agree but if we pile on the pressure Broadfoot is more likely to slip up allowing the winger to hit the byeline.

marshallschunkychicken
don't believe the hype. Rangers, who are admittedly struggling at the moment, are far from meltdown and this game is the perfect opportunity for them to try and turn things around.

Ibrox is not a happy hunting ground for us, even in the past when we've thought Rangers were on a low we've come back with nothing. If I were to read some of the posts on Kickback I'd think it was Rangers who finished 8th last season and us who just missed out on the title :confused:

I'm hopeful that we might be able to get some points but it's certainly not going to be easy.

What he said. :thumb:

rudi must stay
You think Broadfoot's the only weak link?

What about Christian Dailly at right back? McCulloch in the middle?

don't think those two are weak links at all, they are experienced players who are used to playing in big games. If anything Thomson is the weak link, he is a good player but is nowhere near as good as Ferguson

Era Macaroons

They have no backbone.....spineless you could say....and their fans will cry like babies if they dont take the lead early.

I never thought Id say this but....get em PUMPED.

It's never easy at Grey Skull HQ but we're on a high and playing some qaulity stuff. We have a great chance!!!

Their fans will be too busy protesting to notice Big Mad Mental Mike T banging them in!!!

Rangers, who are admittedly struggling at the moment, are far from meltdown and this game is the perfect opportunity for them to try and turn things around.

Ibrox is not a happy hunting ground for us, even in the past when we've thought Rangers were on a low we've come back with nothing.

Spot on Commander. :sad:

Incidentally, what is this "hole" to which the OP refers? I've heard mention of it a few times but have absolutely no idea what it means. Would Larry know?

The Old Tolbooth

I do agree with the OP that broadfoot is their weakest player and someone we should be trying to exploit.

You just saved me typing all that out, cheers mate :)

Spot on Commander. :sad:

Incidentally, what is this "hole" to which the OP refers? I've heard mention of it a few times but have absolutely no idea what it means. Would Larry know?[/Q

I've heard Larry loves playing in the hole:p

Ray Winstone

I would definitely favour going for a very attacking formation on saturday.

Put the pressure right on them and let the fans get on their backs!

And then watch players like Broadfoot, Dailly and McCulloch crumble - which they will do eventually.

Archived