McFadden to the huns?

monkfish1979

Commander Harris

considering they currently have 9 strikers you'd think they could spend that sort of money on another area? :confused:

I had a good laugh at the article in the Gruniad down here today about Jamesy.

Apparently he's on ?30k per week at Brum but Rangers would offer him a salary of ?1.3million (do the math) but would offer assurances about his special role in the team (or words to that effect). You couldn't make it up.

Come to the mighty Gers and take a hefty pay cut for the privelidge of doing so.

"math"? you mean maths? ****in hate all these ****in americanisms

Apart from that McFadden sadly is a Celtic fan... and IMO going to the huns would be a HUGE step down for him. I hope he has more sense than that.

I have a lot of respect for Faddy as he's tried to make it down south when it would be easy for him to join one of the ol* fi** for an easy life up here. I cant see him coming back up the road now, he seems to have more ambition than that.

He's also a hero of mine due to his exploits for the national team and i have to admit it would sadden me to see him pull on a hun/tim top.

Totally with you on that one fella, i'll never experience anything like that night in Paris again... unless maybe...

Rangers are going to put out a lot of ****e between now and the end of the transfer window so they can say to their fans when they sign dross 'look we did try for this superstar and this one too but couldn't get them' it's all bluster to make them look godd after yet another transfer blunder by the blue brigade!!

Rangers are going to put out a lot of ****e between now and the end of the transfer window so they can say to their fans when they sign dross 'look we did try for this superstar and this one too but couldn't get them' it's all bluster to make them look godd after yet another transfer blunder by the blue brigade!!

I think that too but I'd expect to see all sorts of pish leaked via Murray's bumboys like Jackson at the Record and Iain King at The Sun.

There's no way Graham Spiers would get involved in that sort of guff IMO.

Archived