For those of you who thought Bobo would be good!

Rudolf's Mate

Ray Winstone

I cant imagine how good it must feel to be sitting doing sod all for 30k a week and knowing that you staying is stopping the filth making more signings.

Its also brilliant because you just know how much it will be annoying Strachan!

heartsfc_fan

I can't believe a player like that is after so much money. robbing Bawwwsteerd

Bobo is a legend! Between him and Graveson they're costing them about eighty grand a week!

Great stuff!

I thought BB could have done a good job for us but if Jackson is right - and there's a first time for everything - there's no way he's worth any where near that money.

Besides Csaba has said he wants to build a young team so he wouldn't be on our radar at any price.

How can Celtic be upset about this? They were the ones stupid enuff to give him as much money in the first place...

Celtic have a cheek... they'd be the first to complain if they felt they were loosing money. They also have a hissy fit when a side come along and offer less than a couple of mill for rat boy when they only paid 175k.

alwaysthereinspirit
I thought BB could have done a good job for us but if Jackson is right - and there's a first time for everything - there's no way he's worth any where near that money.

Besides Csaba has said he wants to build a young team so he wouldn't be on our radar at any price.

He would have been yellow carded every week with us. Forget the fact he's crap.

Bhalde is a greedy thug and would have been a terrible signing. :mad:

Correct. :slither:

Snake Plissken

Makes me smile to read that.

I'm surprised he didn't take that deal though - I can't be that much less than he's on at Celtic. it'll be a year on 35-40k versus two years on 27.5k - no-one will give him even close to that when he leaves Celtic.

Bobo is just being plain greedy and stupid..

He was offord a good deal to go to wolves and still rejects it. He's oviously(sp) not intrested in playing football and would rather sit on the bench or stand and get paid ?30,000 to do sod all. No bad for some eh!

Did the **** no say the same thing last season that bobo wouldent play for them again, but played ended up getting his game? I could be wrong, if so feel free to correct me...

All it takes is :sterb119: and it solves the problem.. lol

He's obviously not intrested in playing football

I don't think he ever was. :sad:

Rudolf's Mate
Makes me smile to read that.

I'm surprised he didn't take that deal though - I can't be that much less than he's on at Celtic. it'll be a year on 35-40k versus two years on 27.5k - no-one will give him even close to that when he leaves Celtic.

He'd be worried that he'd be found out down south to be a mince player! He's obviously not concerned about doing absolutely nothing for the next 12 months.

I think I read some where that he is either his own agent or his brother done the deal. Could be wrong but I think it might have been him.

How can you not smile at that. Him and Graveson are costing them a fortune and the best of it is they probably want some silly transfer fee for him that he clearly is not worth.

Karma they rob Hibs for Rearend but refuse to sell him at the going rate, which would be low for a player not playing first team football but want a astromical fee for him.

Imagine if they tried to sign Beslija from us and we said we wanted at least 3mill for him seeing as we payed ?850k for him.

You get the picture

Bobo is a legend! Between him and Graveson they're costing them about eighty grand a week!

Great stuff!

Yep, if they both hang around for another season thats ?3m+ down the pan. Two of my all time favourite Celtic players I think.

;);)

he's fast becoming one my favourite players. if I had an agent I'd want his!

the longer the likes of balde, gravesen and rearend stay at the gyp$y camp the better. serves the barstewards right for givin them big deals in the first place. :)

Bobo is just being plain greedy and stupid..

------------------------

Don't agree. He's getting more money doing feck all at Celtic. Not greedy to want to stay, just makes financial sense. Stupid? If the difference between staying at Celtic and moving to Wolves is about ?5000 a week (i.e. almost quarter of a million a year) I think I'd stay where I was geting more money...

Archived