London Hearts in F3K on Saturday 16th @ 3:00 PM

Hearts Heritage

Hearts Heritage

Our first meeting of the new season. We'll be discussing the game at Ibrox I'm sure.

Non members most welcome.

Map Here

Our first meeting of the new season. We'll be discussing the game at Ibrox I'm sure.

Non members most welcome.

Map Here

Good stuff. Not been along in months! I hear that Richard has left though? Will we be relegated back to the mezzanine??

A Boy Named Crow
Good stuff. Not been along in months! I hear that Richard has left though? Will we be relegated back to the mezzanine??

Richard's gone? Did he take the Stilian Petrov look-a-like with him? This does not bode well, from what I could gather, we only really dicussed the Hearts at length when Richard was around, it was murder getting a conversation started when it was just his minions!

Richard's gone? Did he take the Stilian Petrov look-a-like with him? This does not bode well, from what I could gather, we only really dicussed the Hearts at length when Richard was around, it was murder getting a conversation started when it was just his minions!

By the sounds of things, they are still using the same revolving door policy when it comes to the staff.

5 new Eastern Europeans every month and not one of them knows anything about Scottish football.

Maybe the knew manager will manage to keep hold of a settled team of staff though.

Whoa... striking some odd parallels...

Hearts Heritage

I've heard that the new manager is a Scot. So hopefully he'll be able to start our discussion off promptly at 3:00 PM.

He's now the manager of Sports Cafe near Piccadilly Circus

Hearts Heritage

If anybody new turns up come and say hello. See recent picture.

_MG_0128.jpg

Can I just confirm. Is it ok to wear Jambos tops? Dont fancy getting turned away.

Cheers

Kenny

Can I just confirm. Is it ok to wear Jambos tops? Dont fancy getting turned away.

Cheers

Kenny

It always used to be under the old guy and I'm sure alot of folks will be wearing colours tomorrow.

I'd maybe give them a bell tomorrow though, just to be safe.

It always used to be under the old guy and I'm sure alot of folks will be wearing colours tomorrow.

I'd maybe give them a bell tomorrow though, just to be safe.

Thanks for the advice. I will give them a bell in the morning. See you there :)

Geordie Jambo
Thanks for the advice. I will give them a bell in the morning. See you there :)

Once you find out can you post on here, as I do not have the number for the pub and tomorrow will be my first time at the F3K.

Thanks

:107years:

King of the North

There was a post on another thread about the possibility of the game not being shown on Polsat due to 'impending legal action'.

Anyone heard this? Is the meeting in the F3K likely to be affected?

Hearts Heritage
There was a post on another thread about the possibility of the game not being shown on Polsat due to 'impending legal action'.

Anyone heard this? Is the meeting in the F3K likely to be affected?

Polstat was NEVER the source of discussion over the last 3 years.

King of the North
Polstat was NEVER the source of discussion over the last 3 years.

I'm sure we can talk about other TV stations then.

Lovely.

Once you find out can you post on here, as I do not have the number for the pub and tomorrow will be my first time at the F3K.

Thanks

:107years:

Just off the phone to them. Said it is fine to wear the mighty maroon top! See you all there!!!

Was good meeting all who were there. Had a great day out, even if we were robbed at GreySkull!

Hopefully see you all soon!

heart & soul
Was good meeting all who were there. Had a great day out, even if we were robbed at GreySkull!

Hopefully see you all soon!

Shame about the wee tw@t with the Novo top on though eh.:irritated:

"I'll never forgive Miko for what he did against Scotland. He's a cheatin' bas'ard"

I wonder if he's forgiven Walter Smith and Super Ali for turning their back on their country. And don't get me started on cheating!!!!!:mad:

Same old OF phantoms. Not a clue.

FTH

FTOF

SFAGTF

Surrey Jambo
Shame about the wee tw@t with the Novo top on though eh.:irritated:

"I'll never forgive Miko for what he did against Scotland. He's a cheatin' bas'ard"

I wonder if he's forgiven Walter Smith and Super Ali for turning their back on their country. And don't get me started on cheating!!!!!:mad:

Same old OF phantoms. Not a clue.

FTH

FTOF

SFAGTF

I'd like to apologise for bringing along the "wee tw@t with the Novo top on".

He's a mate and we've watched many a game together, including previous Rangers v Hearts with LH.

He got wound up by another mate of mine, on a non-football issue, while I was out having a ciggie.

It spoiled my afternoon, and maybe a few others. Will make sure it doesn't happen again.

He's a mate and we've watched many a game together, including previous Rangers v Hearts with LH.

He got wound up by another mate of mine, on a non-football issue, while I was out having a ciggie.

It spoiled my afternoon, and maybe a few others. Will make sure it doesn't happen again.

Not your fault mate. These things happen - c'est la vie.

Was good meeting you tho! Good friendly crowd with some excellent banter - even tho I got humped at pool in the other pub! bah! hehehe

heart & soul

No worries, I didn't realize he was accompanied by a responsible adult. I thought he had just wandered in by himself.

I hope I haven't offended you.

'mon the JTs !!!! :)

Archived