Oasis fans - track from new album available on iTunes

Gards

For you Oasis fans out there (don't want to start another debate!) a track from the new album has appeared on iTunes and is available to buy/download.

The track is 'Falling Down' written and sung by Noel. It's not the forthcoming single and it's not the Chemical Brothers remix - it's the album version. Not sure if it's an intentional release onto iTunes and how long it may stay up there.

Had a couple of listens so far and me likes....

I'm sure if you looked around rapidshare etc you'd find a version if you don't want to pay the 79p!

Gavsy Van Gaverson
For you Oasis fans out there (don't want to start another debate!) a track from the new album has appeared on iTunes and is available to buy/download.

The track is 'Falling Down' written and sung by Noel. It's not the forthcoming single and it's not the Chemical Brothers remix - it's the album version. Not sure if it's an intentional release onto iTunes and how long it may stay up there.

Had a couple of listens so far and me likes....

I'm sure if you looked around rapidshare etc you'd find a version if you don't want to pay the 79p!

Not heard it yet but knew it had been added to Itunes, as I was on the Oasis site earlier.

I believe they have put on it Itunes as 'Falling Down' - the Chemical Brothers remix is going to be a B-side to 'The Shock of The Lightning'. Maybe, both versions are b-sides.

'The Shock of The Lightning' will be played on Radio 1 tomorrow morning for the first time at 08:15. Noel Gallagher is on the Chris Moyles show.

Looks like iTunes in UK is taking it down. The link is still there for it but when you click on it it says it's not available in UK iTunes.

Glad I got it earlier. A trawl across all the oasis forums will give you link to a copy.

A Boy Named Crow

Both versions are on You Tube. I think I prefer the remix to be honest. Took me back about 10-15 years...

Archived