Al Jazzera TV

tedp6873

Pretty sure Al Jazzera on 19.2 is freeview so any digi box will do.

cool thanks for that will get straight onto it and could be all invited to my house on sat for the football.

:P:p;);)

alwaysthereinspirit
You thinking of taking up suicide bombing as a hobby?

It really isn't a hobby it's more like a life time achievement award.;)

cool thanks for that will get straight onto it and could be all invited to my house on sat for the football.

:P:p;);)

Ahh you are after Al Jezzera sports!

You need a subscription for that or if you are wanting a "box" then you will require a CAM and keys for this and a good knowledge of UNIX.

That said I am sure that Al Jezzera dont show any Scottish or English games anymore.

Best getting a motorised dish and try and pick up feeds or easier channels to decrypt (its not straight forward at all).

Good site here for football channels:

http://liveonsat.com/daily.php?start_dd=16&start_mm=08&start_yyyy=2008&end_dd=16&end_mm=08&end_yyyy=2008

Ahh you are after Al Jezzera sports!

You need a subscription for that or if you are wanting a "box" then you will require a CAM and keys for this and a good knowledge of UNIX.

That said I am sure that Al Jezzera dont show any Scottish or English games anymore.

Best getting a motorised dish and try and pick up feeds or easier channels to decrypt (its not straight forward at all).

Good site here for football channels:

http://liveonsat.com/daily.php?start_dd=16&start_mm=08&start_yyyy=2008&end_dd=16&end_mm=08&end_yyyy=2008

They did show English and Scottish games last season.

Sounds quite complicated to do it at home.

They did show English and Scottish games last season.

Sounds quite complicated to do it at home.

Did they? I thought it was on ART?

Sure all the contracts were up at the end of last season, looking at my link no Al Jezzera Sports on any EPL/SPL games this weekend.

Sure all the contracts were up at the end of last season, looking at my link no Al Jezzera Sports on any EPL/SPL games this weekend.

Actually, you might be right.

How would you go about getting ART at home?

i watched the Celtic game on Sunday on Al Jezzera in Turkey not sure if it was straight off the net cause they couldn't get Sultan TV

Actually, you might be right.

How would you go about getting ART at home?

Same, its not easy.

Best way would be to illegally card share and have your box connected up to the internet in order to share and receive.

Quite a few games have feeds from the EPL/SPL, get a motorised dish - once someone has found a feed, move your dish to it - job done then watch the football.

Same, its not easy.

Best way would be to illegally card share and have your box connected up to the internet in order to share and receive.

Quite a few games have feeds from the EPL/SPL, get a motorised dish - once someone has found a feed, move your dish to it - job done then watch the football.

Mate, i have enough difficulty connecting my sky box to my TV.

Myp2p it is then.

Archived