Broadband

Tams bird

What does you think is the best.?

Im with AOL, though i cant get in to it now..Some technical thing. It was ok, disconnected itself and thats it....:mad:

Thinking of going to O2 or Sky are they any good.?

Thanks....

What does you think is the best.?

Im with AOL, though i cant get in to it now..Some technical thing. It was ok, disconnected itself and thats it....:mad:

Thinking of going to O2 or Sky are they any good.?

Thanks....

Never had any bother with BT BB myself...

http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayCategory.do?categoryId=CON-TOTAL-BB-R1&s_intcid=con_intban_h1_broadband_hub2_itshere

Professor.Arturo

Snap. Been on BT total broadband for a couple of years now, and never had a problem with them.

They do (like most ISP's) strangle torrent traffic at peak times though, download during the night so its not really a problem.

I will look in to BT then. Phoned AOL to get my mac code, and they are sending me new wireless router etc as well as mac code.....

Guest GhostHunter

Never had any issues with BT - they may be the most expensive, but touch wood, never had any major issues to complain of

Professor.Arturo
Never had any issues with BT - they may be the most expensive, but touch wood, never had any major issues to complain of

I suppose Dexter, broadband is like everything else...you get what you pay for.

BT all the way, had it for about 2 years now and can't think of a single interuption in service!!

Archived