Rangers game on TV

Professor.Arturo

Live on Sat.com are reporting the following:

'Coverage MAY be pulled for this game. Sport 1 (Lithuania) is the only broadcaster with rights to this game. Doesn't appear to be on Satellite yet'

Dont think its possible to get Sport 1 Here??????

How do you sign up for this website?

I see 'register' at the top of the page but i can't click on it.

Was going to watch the game on fsicrew but it doesn't look like it's going to be on it.

There's a bit at the bottom left of one of the pages that says "rejestracja". Click on that then register. You'll then get an email to activate your account. Mine came to the spam mail section so check there in case you don't see it. No idea if this site will work but I'm definitely registered now.

There's a bit at the bottom left of one of the pages that says "rejestracja". Click on that then register. You'll then get an email to activate your account. Mine came to the spam mail section so check there in case you don't see it. No idea if this site will work but I'm definitely registered now.

What site?

Greedy_Jambo

Is it not just the tv station's website? as in,, it just tells you what's on ect.

I don't see any sign of live video streaming.

it just a tv site this is the channel that the game is on it does not have a live stream

Its live on Polsat Sport (watching it right now albeit in Polish), unsure if they do a stream?

Archived