Never Mind The Buzzcocks

Goose Baxter

Goose Baxter

Anyone a fan of this programe? dont usually watch it but i do tend to when i come across it on t.v

Watching it the now on Dave+1 and Amy Winehouse is on it and she has been slagged from start to finish as well as Penny Smith regarding her sex life.

Simon Amstell is great on it, seen him make Preston walk off before because he slatted his tramp of an ex-wife and i cant remember the boys name but he was on celeb big brother and he's that rocker boy with the blonde hair. Right tit off a guy. Simon ripped the utter pish out of him as well.

Not so much of a quiz show, more of a slagging the guest show.

Anyone else like it?

Anyone a fan of this programe? dont usually watch it but i do tend to when i come across it on t.v

Watching it the now on Dave+1 and Amy Winehouse is on it and she has been slagged from start to finish as well as Penny Smith regarding her sex life.

Simon Amstell is great on it, seen him make Preston walk off before because he slatted his tramp of an ex-wife and i cant remember the boys name but he was on celeb big brother and he's that rocker boy with the blonde hair. Right tit off a guy. Simon ripped the utter pish out of him as well.

Not so much of a quiz show, more of a slagging the guest show.

Anyone else like it?

Yeah, I love it Simon, Bill and Phil are the bollox. I think this is the episode u saw:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihFzr8QPfOg

never mind the buzzcocks is up their with flight of the conchords and peep show as my favourite things to watch at the moment.

Goose Baxter
never mind the buzzcocks is up their with flight of the conchords and peep show as my favourite things to watch at the moment.

Never been a fan off it myself but eveer since Simon has been presenting it, i tend to watch it as much as i can.

The level of **** taking he takes it too is quality. When you see him slaging of Preston is a wonder he doesnt get a smack accross the face lol

Dr Ian Malcolm

"Have you ever met Courtney Love Simon? She'd eat you alive!"

"Yes....or kill me and make it look like suicide....."

They had to flash a disclaimer on the screen saying: "Simon is definately wrong."

Brilliant.

I P Knightley

He gave Kimberly Stewart a good ribbing as well:

Introducing her: "Not only is she the daughter of a famous pop star but also, in her own right, is a friend of Paris Hilton."

And referring to the comedienne on the other team who got an answer right: "Isn't she so smug? Coming on here with her...career and everything."

He's so much better than Mark Lamarr was.

He gave Kimberly Stewart a good ribbing as well:

Introducing her: "Not only is she the daughter of a famous pop star but also, in her own right, is a friend of Paris Hilton."

And referring to the comedienne on the other team who got an answer right: "Isn't she so smug? Coming on here with her...career and everything."

He's so much better than Mark Lamarr was.

Absolutely, he is a lot more entertaining.

Its a brilliant show. Watched the one last night on bbc2 with cheggars on it. He got ripped a bit but took it well. The Donny Tourette one is one of the best. Especially when he is trying to make fun of Bill Bailey, but just gets destroyed. And "Donny is smoking now, whatever will he do next"

I like it when a star pulls out and they have to draft in a replacement at short notice who nobody has ever heard of.

Every single time they turn up wasted and make tits of themselves.

this_is_my_story
Its a brilliant show. Watched the one last night on bbc2 with cheggars on it. He got ripped a bit but took it well. The Donny Tourette one is one of the best. Especially when he is trying to make fun of Bill Bailey, but just gets destroyed. And "Donny is smoking now, whatever will he do next"

Watched that episode on YouTube last night after seeing this thread, hilarious!

I used to think Mark Lamarr was good, but that boy Amstell is as sharp as a tack!!

Archived