Last season's "poppy strips"...

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop
Think they were only so many made and they were raffled for charity? Could be wrong?

I think your right, i have a mate who has got one he won in a raffle!!! I told him tonight it would be worth a fortune he doesnt think so!!

I think your right, i have a mate who has got one he won in a raffle!!! I told him tonight it would be worth a fortune he doesnt think so!!

I'm sure they had a few up for auction at the sportmans dinner - I didn't go to that but I'm sure it would have gone for plenty cash.

Tell your mate to frame it along with a copy of the Hearts v Aberdeen prog to go with it. It will be worth loads.

If he hasn't got it displayed with pride in his house simply steel it off the ungrateful wee $h!te. A priceless piece of memorabilia I personally wouldn't want to sell if I was lucky enough to have one.

I have a Man U Beckham signed shirt. I don't even like Beckham but I would never sell it.

Walter Bishop
I'm sure they had a few up for auction at the sportmans dinner - I didn't go to that but I'm sure it would have gone for plenty cash.

Tell your mate to frame it along with a copy of the Hearts v Aberdeen prog to go with it. It will be worth loads.

If he hasn't got it displayed with pride in his house simply steel it off the ungrateful wee $h!te. A priceless piece of memorabilia I personally wouldn't want to sell if I was lucky enough to have one.

I have a Man U Beckham signed shirt. I don't even like Beckham but I would never sell it.

He is a bloody Hun!!! I have offered him ?50 for it as it would look lovely in between my signed by John Robertson 1998 cup final white top and a signed 2006 cup final team top!!!

Just bull him that they made a few thousand on general sale that will damper his spirits?!

I had a signed Hearts top from the 98 squad wore it in my youth and got a suspicious burn on it :(

portobellojambo1
He is a bloody Hun!!! I have offered him ?50 for it as it would look lovely in between my signed by John Robertson 1998 cup final white top and a signed 2006 cup final team top!!!

If you are talking about the ones worn by the team on the day then he will have paid more than ?50 for it. Think the top price one went for was ?1,000, three were auctioned, with a link here on JKB, and they went for around ?900-?950 each.

The McCraes Battalion Great War Memorial Trust have the remaining strips I believe (was trying to get a hold of one myself).

I believe there were copies handed out to each of the guests at the Hall of Fame Dinner, it may be one of those he has.

Walter Bishop
If you are talking about the ones worn by the team on the day then he will have paid more than ?50 for it. Think the top price one went for was ?1,000, three were auctioned, with a link here on JKB, and they went for around ?900-?950 each.

The McCraes Battalion Great War Memorial Trust have the remaining strips I believe (was trying to get a hold of one myself).

I believe there were copies handed out to each of the guests at the Hall of Fame Dinner, it may be one of those he has.

Its not one of the players its a replica.

As ever - spot on

I have Jean Louis Valois's shirt from the first season they had the poppy. Again it was against Aberdeen and is unique because it was the only short sleeve top that day.

Archived