Andy Driver interests Rangers forum.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Guest Maroon Carpet

The smellies have been discussing the possibility of signing Andy Driver on their forum.

I have alerted this on the Rumour section, unfortunately I am unable to read what they are actually saying.

Please take a look if you have access and report back your findings, as it would be interesting to read what they are saying.

The smellies have been discussing the possibility of signing Andy Driver on their forum.

I have alerted this on the Rumour section, unfortunately I am unable to read what they are actually saying.

Please take a look if you have access and report back your findings, as it would be interesting to read what they are saying.

Driver is in a similar mould to Burke and Naismith IMO - and both are further ahead of Driver IMO

In any event, Rangers have similar who cant get into the team, I cant see Driver being on their hitlist

Doubt there'd be much in this.

He's just signed a 5 year deal with us and surely he must be watching at whats happening at Rangers at the moment.

They won't get Berra and Driver off us for the reported ?4m Smith is getting.

Especially after Driver signing his new deal.

Don't see anything on their forum about Driver.

According to one poster Walt is looking at

Steven Davis

Glen Loovens

Shaun Maloney

Dickson Etuhu

but that may be rubbish . . .

Think Celtic are after Loovens too. Maloney and Miller at Rangers! Brilliant!

I'd take Maloney at Hearts to be honest

Surprise surprise! A few days before we play them and there's a rumour going around about Driver going to Rangers! They've done this regarding one of our players more than once in the past in the build-up to a game. It's almost an intimidation for Driver not to perform against them if he gets to hear about it, just shows how low these vermin will go to try putting players off. Let's hope it's just a rumour amongst their fans and the press don't get hold of it. If they do, i'll bet it'll be in the paper by Friday morning and for me, it would just prove that the press and the OldSc*m work hand in hand to upset other teams and players!

Commander Harris

fans talk about opposition players they like all the time, they can talk all they want, Driver just signed a 5 year contract with us so I don't think he's looking for a move.

according to the daily record rangers are wanting loovens and 2 midfielders

and are spending around 10 mill on them

So given the reports in the papers and these comments from their forum,

They got ?7.8 Million from Villa, of this, they have to send back roughly ?2 Million, leaving ?5.8 Million. With that ?5.8 Million, they are gonna get Loovens, a player they offered in excess of ?2 Million for and were told GTF, Driver, Maloney, Bresciano, Berra, Barr and Etuhu.

Yeah, right.

They will sign one midfielder and possibly one other IMO.

Don't see anything on their forum about Driver.

According to one poster Walt is looking at

Steven Davis

Glen Loovens

Shaun Maloney

Dickson Etuhu

but that may be rubbish . . .

Na the poster will be correct Wattie is LOOKING at a lot of player :)

Think Celtic are after Loovens too. Maloney and Miller at Rangers! Brilliant!

I would take him too. I just think it would really wind them up having not one but two ex-celtic players in their squad. How would their simple minds cope?

Archived