The Rangers fans are revolting

iaing

What a pleasant change to see a huge number of Rangers fans unhappy at what's going on at their club. Their chairman / owner doing them over and assett stripping is superb. What a change from all and sundry from the weej slagging off the hearts on how VR is running the club, what a difference a year makes, oh yes indeed.

It makes saturdays match very even in my opinion. The fickle Rangers fans are contemplating a mass walk out after 60 minutes, very simillar to when Alan Johnston finished off his hatrick and they all disappeared. This could end up in our favour, I don't think their team will perform well under this extra pressure after all that's happened in the past two weeks. Hearts have impotus at the moment, although a very small amount of it. But it could be enough to get us a result at rangers this saturday. What are peoples thought's on the adverse effect, if any, rangers will suffer on saturday.

Guest Maroon Carpet

I think if we sit back against Rangers it will pose problems, we need to be up and at them from the get go, and if we get the first goal I'm sure the second will follow suit.

Guest S.U.S.S.

While in general all life in glasgow is low and hateful, they are at least planning to do something to make the owners take notice, more that we ever did.

time will tell if it happens of not but at least they planned to do something, not like us on here, 50 threads about what we should do and none about what we are doing.

monkfish1979

The Rankers support are a complete disgrace. They were fine with showing up to some of the most uninventive, turgid football games ever played in the history of football last season - as long as the ref won them the match. We're a game into the season, and though I can accept that Wattie's signings have been rancid so far, they've spat the dummy big time. The sad thing is that when they get angry, they tend to smash things. I wonder what the press would have to say if their beloved uruk hai took to the streets of Glesga.

The media are doing their bit to calm the rabid dogs - have a look at the BBC gossip page. All the journos are talking about signing targets and Uncle Wattie's supposed 10Million warchest...

The People's Chimp
Too fecking right they are.

ha ha beat us to it.

"they have been for a long time"

"of course they are"

"news just in, rankgers fans revolting"

etc

:rolleyes:

If ever there was evidence that they are ALL glory hunting sc**, it is this.

in the past year

2nd place in leage

2 trophies

UEFA cup final

?20 million spent on players

and they are in dissaray!!!

what a feckin bunch of clowns

they don't know they are born

While in general all life in glasgow is low and hateful, they are at least planning to do something to make the owners take notice, more that we ever did.

time will tell if it happens of not but at least they planned to do something, not like us on here, 50 threads about what we should do and none about what we are doing.

The chance of them doing anything is slim to none.. unless someone has any info on an organised demo that I've missed. They might not turn up but thats just rangers fans and their glory hunting ways.

I challenge anyone to enjoy this debacle at Rangers more than me.

If we score early on Saturday, you might just see the crowd turn on Rangers which would undoubtedly work in our favour. As long as we then didn't sit back and soak up the pressure, we could well walk away with a point, possibly even three.

Best thread title ever.

Beat me to it.

The most accurate thread title ive ever seen on JKB.

I challenge anyone to enjoy this debacle at Rangers more than me.

If we score early on Saturday, you might just see the crowd turn on Rangers which would undoubtedly work in our favour. As long as we then didn't sit back and soak up the pressure, we could well walk away with a point, possibly even three.

It's brilliant when the Hun's are pish. :)

I think first goals the winner on Saturday.

It's brilliant when the Hun's are pish. :)

I think first goals the winner on Saturday.

I can see a rout on Saturday, going in the favour of who scores first.

If we score early, I wouldn't be surprised to see us score one or two more. If Rangers score early, it could win the fans around and noise the place up a bit, resulting in a couple more goals.

gorgie rd eh11

You've got to feel sorry for them, teams with more money than them coming in and signing their best players.

Add to that the fact they've not won a trophy for over three months, and you can really start to feel for them.

Like celtic fans they "deserve" better.

:rolleyes:

John Findlay

Dont get caught up in all this media hype. Rangers are and always will be a tough nut to crack at Ibrox.

Remember we are playing 12 at the least on Saturday. However in footballing terms they are there for the taking. I just hope all at Hearts are more than willing to take.

John

It'll all be fine again in a couple of days. David Murray will do a 4 page spread with his mate Jackson in the Daily Record about how moves are a foot for them to join the Premiership or a European Super league and the gimps will believe him and demand the queen makes him a sir.

Dont get caught up in all this media hype. Rangers are and always will be a tough nut to crack at Ibrox.

Remember we are playing 12 at the least on Saturday. However in footballing terms they are there for the taking. I just hope all at Hearts are more than willing to take.

John

what he said

Forres Jambo

Hope they go on the rampage round Glasgow, destroy the place and maybe start fighting with each other! Still reckon they'll beat us with a dodgy penalty tho!

It'll all be fine again in a couple of days. David Murray will do a 4 page spread with his mate Jackson in the Daily Record about how moves are a foot for them to join the Premiership or a European Super league and the gimps will believe him and demand the queen makes him a sir.

Bit late for that, isn't it?

Real Radio are reporting that Rangers are in talks with Milan for an unamed midfielder. Cue Milan releasing a statement saying talks have broken down due to Rangers offensively small offer or rangers signing a young midfielder who has played about 2 games for the first team thus mirroring Celtic's signing of Crossas from Barca.... or nowt happening at all because the huns couldn't afford it. In this scenario, they will normally head back to Scotland and make a pishy wee offer for an up and coming Scottish youngster, thus unsettling said player and I think we all know how the story unfolds after that....

what he said

I'll 'third ' that. huns are always dangerous on there own patch. Hearts defence will have to tighten up somewhat from the 'well' game. Here's hoping Csaba's got them 'psyched up' for the game.:shade:

Libertonian_II

The Foreign Office have issued a warning against travelling to Glasgow.

Thousands have been injured by toys thrown from prams..............

..................while hundreds have been killed by flying dummies

Archived