Elliot Close to Lions Switch - Obua May Feature On Saturday

Gigolo-Aunt

I don't believe the 'small chance' bit. I think Obua has a much larger chance of featuring but Csaba is keeping it quiet for all kinds of reasons.

Mightn't Raith Rovers be a better destination - assuming John McGlynn is still there?

He must've worked with the younger Calum Elliot and must've been able to get something good out of him?

Peter Olivers Army

When it said Lions, for a moment I thought "the Millwall fans will really take to his you-tube dancing."

He has been "close" to a move to a few clubs already this season and they always seem to break down. Anyone else getting the feeling we are paying this guy far to much money ?

Very bad move for elliot imo... he should really look at something completely new, down south perhaps.

Very bad move for livingston imo.

tommythejambo
Very bad move for elliot imo... he should really look at something completely new, down south perhaps.

Nah, the first division is his level IMO.

Good luck to him.

Nah, the first division is his level IMO.

Good luck to him.

??? I never said it wasnt his level?

What I meant was that he should leave Scotland, his names not the greatest up here for various reasons and he should look to refreshing his career some where outside scotland.

Oh and..

He's a better player than most on here make out...

Obua does not have much time but I have been in touch with him and I know he has been training hard in Uganda. It depends on when he arrives in Edinburgh but I think he will have a small chance to play some of the match on Saturday," said the Hungarian

I find it hard to believe he doesnt know when Obua is back or is there not many planes out of uganda ?

I don't believe the 'small chance' bit. I think Obua has a much larger chance of featuring but Csaba is keeping it quiet for all kinds of reasons.

I don't know how pleased I'd be to see Obua play on Saturday tbh considering he's not actually trained with the squad AT ALL, hasn't been involved with the tactics or the set up for the game and is going to be flying in from Uganda!

He might be a good player but players must train with their team-mates and be involved in everything building up to a match imo.

I'd give Obua a rest this weekend, keep Wallace in there and then see how it goes at training next week before chucking him into a match that he more than likely not ready for!

When it said Lions, for a moment I thought "the Millwall fans will really take to his you-tube dancing."

same here m8, thot we had finally got rid

I don't know how pleased I'd be to see Obua play on Saturday tbh considering he's not actually trained with the squad AT ALL, hasn't been involved with the tactics or the set up for the game and is going to be flying in from Uganda!

He might be a good player but players must train with their team-mates and be involved in everything building up to a match imo.

I'd give Obua a rest this weekend, keep Wallace in there and then see how it goes at training next week before chucking him into a match that he more than likely not ready for!

If that was the real situation, surely Csaba would say he has no chance of featuring? And, if so, I'd agree with you and him.

The 'small chance' to me, however, just seems like there's something he ain't telling us or anyone else. We can but wait.

The Old Tolbooth
??? I never said it wasnt his level?

What I meant was that he should leave Scotland, his names not the greatest up here for various reasons and he should look to refreshing his career some where outside scotland.

Oh and..

He's a better player than most on here make out...

You been on the sauce again young man?

Cut The Crap
If that was the real situation, surely Csaba would say he has no chance of featuring? And, if so, I'd agree with you and him.

The 'small chance' to me, however, just seems like there's something he ain't telling us or anyone else. We can but wait.

Obua is due in Scotland on Friday. Maybe Csaba is waiting to see what kind of shape he's in when he gets here?

Personally I'd prefer it if they concentrated on the guys we know will definitely be available...

Obua is due in Scotland on Friday. Maybe Csaba is waiting to see what kind of shape he's in when he gets here?

Personally I'd prefer it if they concentrated on the guys we know will definitely be available...

Ah, wasn't aware of that.

Aye, that makes every post I've made on this thread completely wrong and entirely obsolete.

Cheers, dude.

If that's the case I definitely hope he does not play against the Gers, for the reasons I gave above.

Archived