Vhermin spotting

Rab

I understand that this is frowned apon in the new JKB era, and that's cool. The level of "hobo :hobofish:" posts was ridiculous

However, can we have some sort of points system for subtly exposing them? Think of it as a board service, as by subtly exposing their - admittedly laughable - attempts at subversion we are saving the mods valuable time and effort :)

Part of reason for saying this is that I think I landed a cracker and I don't want to say who in case I can cop some points :)

Rabbie_Burns

Noticeably less of them around lately, also not been so many armchair miseries pedalling their dreary guff on here too

Keep up the good work Csaba... :thumb:

• Moderators
I understand that this is frowned apon in the new JKB era, and that's cool. The level of "hobo :hobofish:" posts was ridiculous

However, can we have some sort of points system for subtly exposing them? Think of it as a board service, as by subtly exposing their - admittedly laughable - attempts at subversion we are saving the mods valuable time and effort :)

Part of reason for saying this is that I think I landed a cracker and I don't want to say who in case I can cop some points :)

Why don't you simply report them to the Moderating Team and let them decide?

That would be in everyones best interests.

Peter Olivers Army

We have to keep a few of them.

It's good for our 'Care in the Community' reputation. :107years:

It would'nt be as much fun though!

:hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish::hobofish:

Guest S.U.S.S.

Spoilsport! :)

I do like the idea they have over on putalineonsbarmyarmy.net where they change the colour of the user name etc so its easier to spot who is and who is not a hobo.

then again saying :hobofish: works aswell:107years::107years:

What? And let the mods get all the points? Pfft, nice try....

:)

I do like the idea they have over on putalineonsbarmyarmy.net where they change the colour of the user name etc so its easier to spot who is and who is not a hobo.

I think it's pretty pathetic that they do that. It will never happen on here, we will not lower ourselves to their level.

I got in touch with the mods over there to tell them that we were back in the top 6 and maybe they should rethink it as they were now in the bottom 6 and that guy Mikey banned me.

Ah well....

marshallschunkychicken

To be honest, I think that is pretty pathetic, and I'd be quite embarassed if JKB did the same.

For all their talk of 'class', it's obviously about as prevalent as hens teeth over there.

The People's Chimp
I think it's pretty pathetic that they do that. It will never happen on here, we will not lower ourselves to their level.

I got in touch with the mods over there to tell them that we were back in the top 6 and maybe they should rethink it as they were now in the bottom 6 and that guy Mikey banned me.

Ah well.

:rofl:

what a twunt that boy is. he's an absolute stroker of the highest degree.

laughable.:107years:

To be honest, I think that is pretty pathetic, and I'd be quite embarassed if JKB did the same.

For all their talk of 'class', it's obviously about as prevalent as hens teeth over there.

Not the petty ****e like the Vlad quotes etc etc just simply maroon to green or something.

Ah well.

Oops. Did you momentarily forget that Hobos just don't 'do' banter? Or anything which requires reasonably good humour?

Wee brains and big shoulder-chips just don't go well together at all.

Oops. Did you momentarily forget that Hobos just don't 'do' banter? Or anything which requires reasonably good humour?

Wee brains and big shoulder-chips just don't go well together at all.

I must have forgotten that.

They have a thread over there about me getting launched now. A couple of Hibs fans noticed that i'd done nothing wrong.

Whoever, E14 is, I was Snackerson and that is why they banned me, although it wasn't a PM, I reported a post of my own.

They have a thread over there about me getting launched now. A couple of Hibs fans noticed that i'd done nothing wrong.

Whoever, E14 is, I was Snackerson and that is why they banned me, although it wasn't a PM, I reported a post of my own.

They're that stupid they probably haven't even noticed the irony of them being in the bottom 6 yet.

And as for Mikey - he's quite obviously either been bullied senseless as a child by Jambos or came home and caught his missus at it with the postman while she's wearing a Hearts top.

I'd go for the former as the chances of him ever having had anything remotely approaching a relationship with the opposite gender is too ridiculous to contemplate.

If ever a guy needed his Nat King it's him.

You're better off out of it anyway mate. Prolonged exposure to the kind of deluded drivel spouted on that site can't possibly be good for you.

Pants Shaton
And as for Mikey - he's quite obviously either been bullied senseless as a child by Jambos or came home and caught his missus at it with the postman while she's wearing a Hearts top.

Over 22,000 posts: each and every one complete drivel, no doubt. A monkey with a typewriter would probably have managed a couple of coherent points in that time.

Walter Payton

Thought so- were you abusive at all in the report and why did you report yourself? If I'm to avoid being launched myself I better get my facts straight!

Thought so- were you abusive at all in the report and why did you report yourself? If I'm to avoid being launched myself I better get my facts straight!

I just pointed out the fact that we were not in the bottom 6 and that we had a new, white season ticket book and not red and maybe they should rethink their hilarious yam indicators. I reported my own unrelated post, so that all of the mods would see my point. I guess that's why I was banned.

No abuse of any sort. I actually emailed their webmaster just to say that i was disappointed with their decision. No reply yet, i'm not expecting one to be honest.

Don't bother getting yourself punted mate, it's not worth it.

The People's Chimp
Over 22,000 posts: each and every one complete drivel, no doubt. A monkey with a typewriter would probably have managed a couple of coherent points in that time.

mikey is like evolution in reverse. an intellectual ameoba.

You're spot on as well, a monkey would have at least avoided the shame of trying to justify anything to do with 02.04.06 from a hibs perspective and done the decent thing:

Awful suggestion. If we ever lowered ourself to the level of hibs.net and changed the colour of their name etc then I'd probably not come on here anymore.

It's very obvious which people on here are Hibs fans and I don't see the point in us having to label them with some pink name, or "2nd biggest team in bottom 6" crap.

I have no problem with Hibs fans coming on here and debating seriously. It's only the ones that come on pretending to be a Hearts fan that annoy me. Same goes for Hearts fans that do it on Hibs.net and come on here and say "I've been undercover on there for months. I can't wait til we beat them and I can get banned! Then I'll come on here to tell everyone I've been banned and they can say how great I am."

winston churchill

Ah well....

fat mikey and deloused are jobbies

The People's Chimp
I just pointed out the fact that we were not in the bottom 6 and that we had a new, white season ticket book and not red and maybe they should rethink their hilarious yam indicators. I reported my own unrelated post, so that all of the mods would see my point. I guess that's why I was banned.

No abuse of any sort. I actually emailed their webmaster just to say that i was disappointed with their decision. No reply yet, i'm not expecting one to be honest.

Don't bother getting yourself punted mate, it's not worth it.

I just went and had alook at that thread about launched "yams." God it is awful.

They have the wit and guile of a 3 day old kebab that's been lying in an albion road puddle; although to be fair, that's probably a description that's not too far off the mark for pretty much all of leith.

Why on idsleepwithmysisterforustowinthescottishcup.net do we have the mandatory "bottom six", "Yam" and chucked season ticket pics ect put on our profiles and treated like schmit? Are they not a bit feckin immature. Im not a member there so correct me if im wrong.

Why on idsleepwithmysisterforustowinthescottishcup.net do we have the mandatory "bottom six" and chucked season ticket ect put on our profiles and treated like schmit? We dont do this to them on here and maybe it time we should? Im not a member there so correct me if im wrong.

They still do that. I got banned for asking if it was time for a rethink.

We'll never do that on here because we don't want to sink to their level of pettiness. Our forum is bigger and better any way and they all smell like tramps y-fronts. :)

Archived