Video from a few seasons back.

Bunny Munro

rudi must stay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgzjlrLWOM&feature=related

Made me realize a few things.

1. As much as we all love Csaba, we cannot forogt Valdas was the man. Love his uninterest in the McGlynn incedent and love his celebrations.

2. Why did we let Bednar leave?

3. Makela was pish then too.

great game and i thought he was decent manager. Tbh though it shows things weren't right, one week he was like that the next he was back to showing no emotion at all. Makes you wonder what happened behind the scenes eh

As for the other point. not bothered that he left he didn't do that enough and we got ?2.5 million, which is a better deal for us than them imo

the stone rose

I remember that game very very well. i won ?550 thanks to bednar.correct score and 1st goal scorer. my mates also won ?200 between them for my inspired 2-1 prediction. Apart from one of course who stupidly thought he'd put his money on celtic 2-1. MAHA!!

Pants Shaton

Absolutely incredible offside decision to deny Bednar a hat-trick. Some things never change against that lot.

the stone rose

Bednar should have had a hat trick, no doubts about it. Bruno cracked the crossbar at the end as well. ( i was of course cheering it never went in, was thinking about how heavy my wallet was going to feel.) Great game. :)

What a game!!

Not even a dire decision by the Glasgow mafia that chopped off a perfectly good goal could stop us

Bednar on top of his game

Lennon **** up

Aguair with a gem of a shot

Valdas cool as ****

**** Celtic you bunch of mod edit

GlasgowJambo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgzjlrLWOM&feature=related

Made me realize a few things.

1. As much as we all love Csaba, we cannot forogt Valdas was the man. Love his uninterest in the McGlynn incedent and love his celebrations.

2. Why did we let Bednar leave?

3. Makela was pish then too.

I had ?1 on at 55/1 in this game - Bednar to score first and Hearts to win 2-1!!!! About the only bet i've ever won, though almost had a heart attack in the last minute when Bruno hit the bar.

Another point from this video: Aguiar is a class act.

Griclesfield

might take an ear bashing for this but Petrovs goal was a brilliant goal aswell.

Can't beleive the linesman flagged for offside ... Bednar was class....

we can only imagine what Bednar might of been like under Csaba.

ah well .....

thank god petrov is away and so is larsson. got fed up of those two ALWAYS scoring against us, predominatey at tynecastle

Archived