r.i.p Louise ledgerwood

18grantmc74

just thought i would share this with everyone she is my girlfriends little sister. she made the front page of the evening news tonight so proud of her. she was also in the daily record page 23. love you lots xx

Is her big sister Tracey by any chance?

Sorry for your loss. Brave young lass.

yeh tracey is my girlfriend mate

Just read the story in the Evening News.

Really brave girl, everyone that knows her can be very proud.

Could someone post a link please?

Sorry to hear of her passing

All the best to everyone who loved her :sad:

Got choked up straight away I hate reading sad stories

let's hope she is in a better place

siegementality

Very sad news, she was obviously a very brave and much loved girl. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

RIP Louise.

what a sad story. poor lass.

hope her "special day" goes well, and my thoughts go out to those who knew and love her who will celebrate a very brave life, cut tragically short.

the passing of any loved one is always a sorrowful time, but its even more so i think, when its the life of one so young, who clearly was quite a special, and brave person

RIP

Tragic story.... sure that her arranging such a day would have filled her last few days with great pleasure and would have put her mind at rest.

The hospice is also worth a mention... got a friend that does work for them and they are an incredible group of people.

rip Louise.

I couldnt finish reading the article, just sobbing like a child its unbelievable when people get taken so soon.R I P Louise all my love and best wishes to you and all her family.

This is a really tragic story mate, i know louise's auntie jan's family and they are all devestated. i hope eveything goes ok on friday. R.I.P. Louise

Jambof3tornado

17 is just far too young to die. Absolute tragedy.

Thoughts to all who knew her.

RIP. Peace perfect peace.:sad:

I've been asked by hughesie27 to post the words below because he is unable to post at the moment.

''This story really touched me as Louise is the same age as myself. I cannot comprehend how heart breaking it must be for Tracey as losing a friend, which is how they will have considered each other I am sure, at such a young age will scar anybody for life. Her family seem to be coping very well considering. Her dad's comment on Bebo shows this. Clearly she had a lot of fun in Rachel House with the staff and I'm sure even the planning of her funeral was joyful, she probably sees it as the best day of her life and will watch down on it with a big smile on her face. Chin up buddy, please pass on our sympathy to the family. RIP Louise. Now a star in the night sky.''

Toxteth O'Grady
Tragic story.... sure that her arranging such a day would have filled her last few days with great pleasure and would have put her mind at rest.

The hospice is also worth a mention... got a friend that does work for them and they are an incredible group of people.

rip Louise.

Totally agree KM

The staff at Rachael house are fantastic.

200milesfromgorgie

What a brilliant and brave girl for having the heart to do this in such a situation.

R.I.P

friday went well thanks everyone for there support on here its a nice touch i let louises mum an dad read it they said thanks

its passed it was last friday

its craig with the 1874 on the back, feel free to pm with your MSN or bebo mate.

its passed it was last friday

Ah sorry, didnt look at the date only read the evening news link up top. Hope it all went how she wanted

Archived