The Huns in total disarray!!

kannymann1

By all accounts the Blue noses down Castle Grey skull way are handing their season tickets in by the shed load! I cannot believe these morons are behaving like this. FFS, if we had achieved what these phuds did last season we would have been doing fekken somersaults ! Who the hell do they think they are! Talk about panicking! If we can't take advantage of this disarray on Saturday we need shooting! I feel an Ibrox party coming on..............

So fellow Jambos look in the mirror and call yourselves TRUE supporters: Who's laughing now then.....;)

Guest jambomickey
By all accounts the Blue noses down Castle Grey skull way are handing their season tickets in by the shed load! I cannot believe these morons are behaving like this. FFS, if we had achieved what these phuds did last season we would have been doing fekken somersaults ! Who the hell do they think they are! Talk about panicking! If we can't take advantage of this disarray on Saturday we need shooting! I feel an Ibrox party coming on..............

So fellow Jambos look in the mirror and call yourselves TRUE supporters: Who's laughing now then.....;)

looking forward to going through there on saturday! really do fancy our chances of winning

Rudolf's Mate

I'd like to point out that I had us down for a win on the BBC predictor before all this was happening!!!

All we need now is Bhoyd to be sold and we could be looking at Champions League qualifying stage next season ;)

I'd like to point out that I had us down for a win on the BBC predictor before all this was happening!!!

All we need now is Bhoyd to be sold and we could be looking at Champions League qualifying stage next season ;)

A true Jambo! Well done Morley ma boy! ;)

Dagger Is Back

Lost count of the number of times we've been on here spouting about a poor Huns/Smellick team only to come back from Glasgow with tails firmly between legs.

Never ever underestimate the OF - they're like wounded animals when they're struggling to find form.

looking forward to going through there on saturday! really do fancy our chances of winning

I think that we will beat them aswell, the huns are looking really poor, they were lucky to beat falkirk on saterday.

Now hearts are looking good, I think we'r going to have a good season.. They were pretty good on saterday, the passing and moving was good and they looked hungry for the win.. Plus beatin the huns will be a major confidence boost for the team..

C'mon the Hearts!;)

Greedy_Jambo

One of my blue nose m8's has just told me that mccoist has walked out and mcgregor is on his way down south!

I freekin hope so!!! this season is getting better by the day.

marshallschunkychicken
Lost count of the number of times we've been on here spouting about a poor Huns/Smellick team only to come back from Glasgow with tails firmly between legs.

Never ever underestimate the OF - they're like wounded animals when they're struggling to find form.

I'm with you on this one.

I get really nervous when people on here expect to get a result against either of them. We usually end of on the the wrong end of one.

Maroon Mayhem
One of my blue nose m8's has just told me that mccoist has walked out and mcgregor is on his way down south!

I freekin hope so!!! this season is getting better by the day.

Yeah just had a text saying McCoist has walked.

Another rumour I have heard from my Hun mate is Lovenkrands will be back, Loovens is signing and Maloney is part of the Cuellar deal....dunno how tru it is though...

Supposedly McCoist walked out after an argument with Martin Bain:rolleyes:

Ron Burgundy
Another rumour I have heard from my Hun mate is Lovenkrands will be back, Loovens is signing and Maloney is part of the Cuellar deal....dunno how tru it is though...

Supposedly McCoist walked out after an argument with Martin Bain:rolleyes:

Incredulous!

Jam Tarts 1874

Our record at Ibrox is appalling, I hope Csaba is the man to change that. However Rangers still have goalscorers and we still have a poor defence.

Let's not be making the same mistakes and predicting a result at Ibrox. We did OK against Motherwell, nothing spectacular(well........apart from Miko's goal!) Smith reckons he'll have a couple of signings in before Saturday. Our record stinks at Ibrox and we must go there (as fans that is) without shouting our mouths off, that'll be a big mistake. Let the players go there, without putting pressure on them to get a result, that's the manager's job and if it happens then great, if not, we must win the next game, nothing else matters other than 3 points, if it means fighting and scratching to get it then so be it. We can't let the Biggot Brothers get too far in front if we want a competitive league this season.

Both of the ugly sisters are there for the taking the now,but something happens to our players through there and very rarely do we come away with a win

Victor Meldrew
Both of the ugly sisters are there for the taking the now,but something happens to our players through there and very rarely do we come away with a win

I know, but this squad of players (by and large) have won at Parkhead before, and maybe my faith is misplaced, but I reckon Csaba can get the team in the right frame of mind for this one.

Rumours I've got;

Boyd to Cardiff,

Novo to Hull,

Mcgregor down south in talks,

McCoist resigned,

De Boer coming in to replace McCoist,

Lovenkrands re-signing,

Maloney's medical is passed part of the Cueller deal,

I know far too many Rangers fans. :(

Castle Greyskull was the good guys. Please in the future use Snake Mountain.;)

monkfish1979

Somebody put forward "The Bigotdome" a few days ago. That'll do me. :D

Aye they look the wrong way at a referee and get ***** booked:rolleyes:

I favour the term "The Orange Bowl" :)

I favour the term "The Orange Bowl" :)

heh heh! Any more for any more!!??

Archived