Whatever happened to...?

garethjambo

Thought I would start a thread about previous players (fairly recent) and where they are now. To be honest I have just come back from holiday and have another week off work so kickback seems a good option!!

Ramon Pereira - had a look for him on wikipedia etc but no luck on finding out where he is playing now... anyone any ideas?

Tepi Moilonen - again no idea where he is now (far away as possible from tynie hopefully though!!)

Jean Louis Valois - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Louis_Valois. Wikipedia saying that he is currently unnatached (get him signed!! ;)). Anyone shed any light on whether this is true?

Kevin McKenna - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McKenna. Seems to be doing well for himself for FC Koln, still only 28 and It looks like he has improved considerably since he left us.

Any more anybody?? :wacko:

anyone know what happened to.....

Wilfred ouifio (sp?)

Tiago Costa

tommi gronlund

:)

oh and marius Kyzy (sp?) - I think he was at st johnstone for a while though..

A young boy name John Neil played a few games 3/4year ago (think he played v Ossosuna), went on loan to Hamilton for a spell, midfielder.

Where's he?

I used to get really excited when Ramon got the ball to be honest, seemed he had talent but went a bit off the boil. I remember being in the sports cafe in Glasgow watching the second leg of the Uefa Cup against Braga, we were trying to run down the clock and then levein brought on Pereira. There was a huge cheer from the Glasgow Jambos and everyone started to sing his name (think there was a bigger chear when he came on than when the final whistle to be honest!!).

Thought I would start a thread about previous players (fairly recent) and where they are now. To be honest I have just come back from holiday and have another week off work so kickback seems a good option!!

Ramon Pereira - had a look for him on wikipedia etc but no luck on finding out where he is playing now... anyone any ideas?

Tepi Moilonen - again no idea where he is now (far away as possible from tynie hopefully though!!)

Jean Louis Valois - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Louis_Valois. Wikipedia saying that he is currently unnatached (get him signed!! ;)). Anyone shed any light on whether this is true?

Kevin McKenna - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_McKenna. Seems to be doing well for himself for FC Koln, still only 28 and It looks like he has improved considerably since he left us.

Any more anybody?? :wacko:

I'm fairly sure Jean Louis Valois had a trial with Dundee recently. Don't think they signed him though

Malcolm Tucker
martin petras?

Still annoyed we let him go. The answer to our RB problem.

Martin Petras

came to the club amongst all the nonsense (seem to remember dundee united on a weekday night) and was never going to get a fair crack at the whip

still remember the ball he pinged to bednar at livingston from the half way line when we scored in the last minute to make it 3-2

Leon Trotsky.:)

think he got a ice pick that made his ears burn least that was what they were saying in greggs ;);)

tommythejambo
Where's Stampy these days?

Was playing for Darlington for a while, think he had a few problems with injuries and might now be retired. Hope not though!

What ever happened to Darren Goldie?

Buffalo Bill

Had to call it quits due to an injury.

Only this season has he decided to return to the game with a junior side but I forget which club.

alwaysthereinspirit
think he got a ice pick that made his ears burn least that was what they were saying in greggs ;);)

Finally. I couldn't help myself. It was just so perfect a set up. ;)

Martin Petras

came to the club amongst all the nonsense (seem to remember dundee united on a weekday night) and was never going to get a fair crack at the whip

still remember the ball he pinged to bednar at livingston from the half way line when we scored in the last minute to make it 3-2

That was a belted clearance.

He did have one good shot in that game though.

Painfully slow player who couldn't cope with the physical nature of Scottish football. Yet another disaster from the utterly disastrous January 2006 signing window.

For anyone interested, I bumped into Hans in the Rio card room, during the World Series of Poker in Vegas last month.

I was wearing my Hearts top and he came up to me during a break in play and asked if it was a Hearts top.

He stood and chatted for a good 10 minutes asking how some of the players that were around in 93/94 are doing now.

He also (almost whispered) that he never understood why Robbo was a legend, cos he was just fat and lazy as far as he could see.

He said he went back to Sweden after his legendary season at Tynie, and played his last 3 or 4 seasons as a pro at centre half, and played the best football of his career in that position.

I got some stupid American to take a video of the two of us singing the Hearts song, which I would post if I knew how - Dumb Yank pressed the wrong button on my phone though so its approx 2 secs long.

He quit to become a football coach, but is now a professional Poker player.

Peter Olivers Army
Finally. I couldn't help myself. It was just so perfect a set up. ;)

Unfortunately there are no more heroes any more.

For anyone interested, I bumped into Hans in the Rio card room, during the World Series of Poker in Vegas last month.

I was wearing my Hearts top and he came up to me during a break in play and asked if it was a Hearts top.

He stood and chatted for a good 10 minutes asking how some of the players that were around in 93/94 are doing now.

He also (almost whispered) that he never understood why Robbo was a legend, cos he was just fat and lazy as far as he could see.

He said he went back to Sweden after his legendary season at Tynie, and played his last 3 or 4 seasons as a pro at centre half, and played the best football of his career in that position.

I got some stupid American to take a video of the two of us singing the Hearts song, which I would post if I knew how - Dumb Yank pressed the wrong button on my phone though so its approx 2 secs long.

He quit to become a football coach, but is now a professional Poker player.

Strange as he "played" season 95/96

Winston Ingram

Kris O'Neil, like Goldie, went to America. Not sure if he is still there but I see him at Tynie now and again to he either visits regularly or has come home.

McSwegan playing for Clyde after brief stint as ICT U19 coach.

anyone know what happened to.....

Wilfred ouifio (sp?)

Tiago Costa

tommi gronlund

:)

oh and marius Kyzy (sp?) - I think he was at st johnstone for a while though..

Kizys is in Poland. Plays for G?rnik Zabrze who are in the top division. Been doing fairly well.

Strange as he "played" season 95/96

Nice work pedant.

He asked about who was still playing from the mid nineties team, and I relied on my memory to take a stab at 93/94.

I'll try not to make such a heinous thoughtless error again.

:rolleyes:

Works for a law firm in Edinburgh.

Unfortunately he's left!

Does anyone else know what happended to the gifted John Millar?

Archived