Reduced ticket prices for diddy cup!

Morry

Pants Shaton
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1363964,00.html

:)

Well done - about time! *pat on the back* I hope this catches on.

?8 adult ?5 concessions for ST holders and ?12 and ?7 for non ST's.

Why was it more expensive to watch the Hull game though? :confused:

The club have got the pricing spot on (although they were included in the ST last year).

spot on hearts , Felt a bit done when the prices for ST were held but did not inc the cup games , so this at least makes up for it ( kinda ) :P

I've a vague recollection top up only applies to the Scottish Cup, maybe this is why they can reduce the prices so much because they wont be in an argument with the other club about season tickets.

And if you bought the cup top-up this year?

Good point , last year the LC games were part of the ST and the top up was only SC games , dunno if it includes both this year :wacko:

ArmiyaRomanova
More fool you?

Very possibly by the look of things.

I'd thought by buying CTO I'd get tickets for CIS & Scottish Cup games.

Something the club website might like to clarify.......

EDIT : just checked, this year it's Scottish Cup games only under CTO.

Ach weel, I'd have bought it anyway.

I think all 1st round games(well 2nd round LC and 3rd round SC) should be included as an incentive to purchase a ST.

That aside These games are good for the non season ticket holders who cant make many of the games due to work/family commitments who might want to take the family along and now they wont be ripped off and still have enough cash left over to live!

I hope this makes for a decent crowd. I must admit evan as a hardened fan I was doubting paying ?15-?20 for a ticket to watch this drivel. I grudged the ticket prices at the Semi last year and that was at Hampden against the Huns.(can anyone remind me of the price?) This cup has no attraction at all - so lowering the prices is good for the fans and the team when the crowd should be a bit bigger.

Guest JamboRobbo
please explain.

paying money for nothing (well one game last year, nothing the year before).

dishing out the free strips to non ST if they came to one game was the final straw for me. they'll not get my cup top up money again.

ArmiyaRomanova

dishing out the free strips to non ST if they came to one game was the final straw for me. they'll not get my cup top up money again.

Some years it pays off, others it doesn't. C'est la vie. :)

I didn't mind the give-away. I didn't feel automatically entitled, and if the club wants to attract new customers (and offload unsold stock) that way, fair enough.

heartsfc_fan

...what he said

Guest JamboRobbo
Some years it pays off, others it doesn't. C'est la vie. :)

only one year in my memory it's even came close to paying off (05/06). And even then, it only made like a 10 quid saving on buying individual tickets.

only one year in my memory it's even came close to paying off (05/06). And even then, it only made like a 10 quid saving on buying individual tickets.

You also were able to buy an extra cup final ticket though, which is the main reason I've kept taking the option since.

ArmiyaRomanova

Granted, they could make it a more attractive option than it currently is given the recent past. But I have faith.

Guest JamboRobbo

I didn't mind the give-away. I didn't feel automatically entitled, and if the club wants to attract new customers (and offload unsold stock) that way, fair enough.

Each to your own mate. When I feel I've been taken for a mug, I don't just sit back and accept it. Appreciate you maybe don't feel you've been taken for a mug, but I felt that way, so that was the end of HMFC getting my cup top up money.

You still in your old seat?

In section N?

I lasted 1 game there before i moved. I ended up threatening some drunk, racist ***** after about 20 minutes into the Hobos game last season. Couldn't be arsed sitting beside such a ****bag all season so moved to T2. It was pretty good, and cheap.

Moved to G this year - best place i've sat in the stadium.

In section N?

I lasted 1 game there before i moved. I ended up threatening some drunk, racist ***** after about 20 minutes into the Hobos game last season. Couldn't be arsed sitting beside such a ****bag all season so moved to T2. It was pretty good, and cheap.

Moved to G this year - best place i've sat in the stadium.

Gorgies finnest! Shame you were subjected to that. Glad the G spots doing it for you! I'll be sure to get you for a pint this season! I was a bit off last season.

Actually I think that section G should now be referred to as the G-Spot?! All in fave say aye! AYE!

Reading that, i'm guessing you wont be getting your normal seat for this match then?

Cheap as chips though- and as a result of that, looks like i'll probably head along to a game that i'd already began to talk myself out of!

Gorgies finnest! Shame you were subjected to that. Glad the G spots doing it for you! I'll be sure to get you for a pint this season! I was a bit off last season.

Sure thing.

Let's face it, there's bound to be a-holes in every section, i was just unlucky in section N.

The atmosphere before kick-off was outstanding though.

It says on the website that "the Wheatfield and Main stand will be open to Hearts support". Wonder why the Gorgie Stand is not going to be open?

It says on the website that "the Wheatfield and Main stand will be open to Hearts support". Wonder why the Gorgie Stand is not going to be open?

Perhaps expecting a low crowd and doing a ticket giveaway for schoolkids again?

Just a complete guess mind :P

I sit in section T ..............quite simply because it's much cheapness

However I like to take a wee holiday during the SC and CIS Cup games and try to get a good seat up in the wheatfield or the Gorgie for a wee change :)

Top marks to the club though ..........less than a tenner for adults will make it very attractive for a midweek tie.

Jambof3tornado

Hardly reduced price if its more expensive than last year!! Still a good price for a cup game even if it is the diddy cup.

Archived