Late 'n' live on Saturday

Gershwin

Anyone else there on Saturday? What a load of pish. Started an hour late, 3 **** poor comedians who clearly couldn't be arsed and a shower of ***** in the crowd.

Reginald D Hunter was so ****ed he just gave up, Brendan Burns simply isn't funny and Rick Shapiro was average at best.

And those South African tossers up the back...

The People's Chimp

rick shapiro was okay, he was on better form at the bbc thing 3 nights before. as was brendan burns. shame both their sets were the same; shapiro prob about half was repeated and burns? i really could have done without his "bummed to death" joke being repeated ad nauseum.

It was pretty poor, but I think late n live stopped being decent a while ago. too many pi ssed idiots who just sit there and moan.

Oh and remember that freak that said she'd "eat me alive" or some oither crap? she was the numpty who kept shouting "i love you" at reginald hunter.

Anyone else there on Saturday? What a load of pish. Started an hour late, 3 **** poor comedians who clearly couldn't be arsed and a shower of ***** in the crowd.

Reginald D Hunter was so ****ed he just gave up, Brendan Burns simply isn't funny and Rick Shapiro was average at best.

And those South African tossers up the back...

So overall you never enjoyed it;)

The People's Chimp
So overall you never enjoyed it;)

Well he looked quite merrily ****ed when i saw him. that was before the show right enough....

Well he looked quite merrily ****ed when i saw him. that was before the show right enough....

You were the one who fell over when that geeky looking bird bumped in to you.

The People's Chimp
You were the one who fell over when that geeky looking bird bumped in to you.

there's not really a come back from that is there?

Archived