Free Flowing,Fast Football

vegas-voss

From Motherwell ?

Did anyone else see this on Saturday because i didn't but in the 3 papers i have read today they seemed to think Motherwell showed signs of this.All i seen was long balls over the top and two goals from defensive lapses.

Commander Harris
From Motherwell ?

Did anyone else see this on Saturday because i didn't but in the 3 papers i have read today they seemed to think Motherwell showed signs of this.All i seen was long balls over the top and two goals from defensive lapses.

Well are the new Hibs. It will take them at least 10 years to lose this reputation for flair and youth. Even if they play hoofball with a bunch of 35year olds for the next few seasons.

In fairness some of their first touch football was good. They played some nice one-twos and there were some good passes from them. I wouldn't say free-flowing as there were some long balls but you can tell they want to play football.

Hibs, on the other hand, are hoofball merchants of the worst kind.

To be honest I thought Well looked a half decent team and I fully expect them to be up the top half of the league. Their defense was woeful at times however and this will be the weakness for them this season.

Hibs will struggle to avoid relegation at this rate!!!!

Nelly Terraces

Mudderhell were garbage on Saturday and I felt sick that they might take anything from us, we should finished them off in the 1st 20mins of the 2nd half, we were tearing them apart, esp wee Andy. Justice was done in the end though, the far better team won on the day.

Gorgie Rules - jog on Mudderhell, one season wonders I hope.

Hearts played better football than Murderwell.....they played some decent football but we played better and we also played with more desire and more commitment. we deserved our victory without a shadow of a doubt.

Our football will continue to improve as the weeks draw in and we will see a more confident passing and attacking hearts team that will punish teams at will. nobody will be able to live with us...all we need is a few more players ;)

Archived