Highlights up on BBC...

Gimme an H...

Gimme an H...

Cant see a thread title about the highlights being up on the BBC highlights now.

Miko's strike just gets better and better!

:)

Mon the Hearts.

:D

FTH.

Cardiac Rucksack
Cant see a thread title about the highlights being up on the BBC highlights now.

Miko's strike just gets better and better!

Mon the Hearts.

:D

FTH.

You can see the boy genuinely loves the club as well. Superb that he got another winner.

You can see the boy genuinely loves the club as well. Superb that he got another winner.

I was just saying that to the missus.

You often see players kissing the badge and not meaning it, you can tell that Miko means it.

Gimme an H...

Although I dont really buy into players from abroad kissing the badge and loving the club I really do feel that Miko has built up a real affection for Hearts and the fans.

marshallschunkychicken

Unashamed to admit that I was absolutely hammered at the match, so I'm absolutely delighted, and a wee bit surprised, to say that Miko's goal was every bit as good as I remember it.

Fantastic.

For all it's faults, Scotsport at least gave you most of the key incidents in the game. The BBC highlights are basically the goals and that's your lot ........no replays of dodgy tackles etc :sad:

On Virgin Media EPG it's said the Full SPL would be on Setanta 1 at 10pm for 2hrs so that should have been some decent highlights however the charity shield came on instead. :mad:

Stewart deserves a little bit of credit for his goal as it was a great first touch and tucked it away quite cooly.

Gimme an H...
Stewart deserves a little bit of credit for his goal as it was a great first touch and tucked it away quite cooly.

Agreed. Was the catalyst for his best performance in a Hearts top IMO.

Keep it up please Mikey!

A little bit of credit? A big bit if you ask me. Stewart had a great game yesterday, scored a goal and set up Miko's. Fantastic :)

Miko has the chance to push on and be a player that we will talk about for years to come(in a good way).

I hope he takes it. IMO he has a big passion for Hearts. Just watched the goal and i am delighted for him.

Hope he and the team produce that determination next next week. If so,i think we can leave the weege with 3 points.

That would get people talking. For the right reasons.

:av-1001:

Commander Harris
Zaliukas does not look clever with either goal we lost.

would be harsh to blame him for the first given thomson fell asleep and that meant Zal had to go wide to cover, although he was beaten a bit too easily. as for the second, Juho's touch caused the problem although Zal probably should have dealt with it better.

Guess The Crowd
A little bit of credit? A big bit if you ask me. Stewart had a great game yesterday, scored a goal and set up Miko's. Fantastic :)

Stewart's part in Miko's winner is quite superb..........

Excellent winner by Miko - I was listening to the radio, so this is the first time I've seen it.

It's the blue boot effect, I'm telling ya!

"Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory."

I might live in Leith but surely this is taking things a bit far.... :biggrin:

Miko and the fans have many reasons to be fond of one another these days, it's not as if there isn't real 'history' there and I'm sure he will have thoroughly appreciated the support sticking up for him after Mikogate. He definitely has potential to be one of those we talk about for years to come and with a little more encouragement, he might just do that. He thrives on that sort of thing. As for the goal celebrations, I didn't see Miko's clearly but I did see Mikey Stewart's and that was just brilliant. He looked like the happiest man at Tynecastle.

Gimme an H...

Miko and the fans have many reasons to be fond of one another these days, it's not as if there isn't real 'history' there and I'm sure he will have thoroughly appreciated the support sticking up for him after Mikogate. He definitely has potential to be one of those we talk about for years to come and with a little more encouragement, he might just do that. He thrives on that sort of thing. As for the goal celebrations, I didn't see Miko's clearly but I did see Mikey Stewart's and that was just brilliant. He looked like the happiest man at Tynecastle.

Nope. That was I.

Hmmm my 1st thoughts on the first equalizer yesterday remain unchanged .Why did the wee Bassa in the enclosure give Well the ball back as quick allowing them to take the quick throw.I say take his season ticket from him!Hughes did play his part tho.

would be harsh to blame him for the first given thomson fell asleep and that meant Zal had to go wide to cover, although he was beaten a bit too easily. as for the second, Juho's touch caused the problem although Zal probably should have dealt with it better.

You can sort of understand Zal at their 1st, commit to the tackle and its possibly a pen.

The 2nd it rebounds off him too quickly to react imo. Makela's fault that one, plus the luck in the rebound off Zal and the deflection.

Jambof3tornado
As an aside, does anyone else think that McGhee is wearing a brand new shirt there? :laugh:

Would that be because of the crease than runs from nipple to nipple??:)

Snap !!

Had a quick look at all my settings but everything seems ok.

Any ideas ?

:mad:

Toxteth O'Grady

le.

:107years:

You have to watch it some how Redm, Mikos goal and celebration is a cracker.

You'll maybe just have to travel a couple of miles west :)

Gimme an H...
You can sort of understand Zal at their 1st, commit to the tackle and its possibly a pen.

The 2nd it rebounds off him too quickly to react imo. Makela's fault that one, plus the luck in the rebound off Zal and the deflection.

This may sound daft but I put the blame of the first goal mostly on the fan allowing them the quick throw. To be fair to him it would have been a 'heat of the moment' thing and I doubt he was thinking at the time he was giving them an advantage with a quick throw however, Karapidis being the defensive mid would have had more time to track back with Hughes and it would have been him going to him and not Zal having to come out of position to help out Thompson.

The second one was Juho's fault. Plain and simple. A first touch from a simple pass is basic, BASIC stuff. He was terrible.

Oh, and Juho doesn't run. He power walks.

Wierdo.

:107years:

You have to watch it some how Redm, Mikos goal and celebration is a cracker.

You'll maybe just have to travel a couple of miles west :)

I'm trying, believe me! If you spot someone sitting in a car with a laptop on Gorgie Road....

Argh. Anyone know what this territory nonsense is about? Very frustrating.

This may sound daft but I put the blame of the first goal mostly on the fan allowing them the quick throw. To be fair to him it would have been a 'heat of the moment' thing and I doubt he was thinking at the time he was giving them an advantage with a quick throw however, Karapidis being the defensive mid would have had more time to track back with Hughes and it would have been him going to him and not Zal having to come out of position to help out Thompson.

The second one was Juho's fault. Plain and simple. A first touch from a simple pass is basic, BASIC stuff. He was terrible.

Oh, and Juho doesn't run. He power walks.

Wierdo.

Yup, cant argue.

I'm trying, believe me! If you spot someone sitting in a car with a laptop on Gorgie Road....

The BBC is now run by gangs.

Mafia etc etc.

Dont waste your time in Dalry.

It doesn't work here,

Firefox or IE

The BBC is now run by gangs.

Mafia etc etc.

Heehee. Now that was funny. :biggrin:

Would certainly explain a few things. Scotland games for starters....

Dont waste your time in Dalry.

It doesn't work here,

Firefox or IE

Tried with both Firefox and IE, same result unfortunately. Pfft.

Tis a conspiracy.

Dr. Bapswent

Works fine for me.

My favourite bit is watching Mickey Stewart waving his hands at Makela to tell him not to go near the ball as he threads Miko through...

Pure class.

Works fine for me.

My favourite bit is watching Mickey Stewart waving his hands at Makela to tell him not to go near the ball as he threads Miko through...

Pure class.

There were quite a few odd hand movements going on yesterday, and not just from Csaba on the touchline. Karipidis was gesturing towards a 'well opponent (no idea who) with what can only be described as a pepper grinder action...all very odd...quite mysterious too...

I like to think Mikey might have rugby tackled Juho if need be anyway.

Erm, I'm getting the same message. Ah well. :eek:

andy1874hmfc
Zaliukas does not look clever with either goal we lost.

Yes he set up Clarkson for the second, but it all started from when Makela had an awful first touch.

The first goal starts from Kingston letting a man go. Watch the man's movement who recieves the ball before going past Zali.

What stood out for me was Mikey's balance as he thread'ed the ball through to Miko.

How many times was his opposite number going in hard, and Mikey stood up to him, often using a straight arm to hold him off, and with insane accuracy - putting fast ball to fast feet.

The making of a team, is making it happen. Let's hope its for the long haul - those highlights reminded me of where he spent his development years. Sir Alex saw something that we can now watch again and again.

Deodato

Dr. Bapswent
There were quite a few odd hand movements going on yesterday, and not just from Csaba on the touchline. Karipidis was gesturing towards a 'well opponent (no idea who) with what can only be described as a pepper grinder action...all very odd...quite mysterious too...

I like to think Mikey might have rugby tackled Juho if need be anyway.

mickey2.jpg

mickey1.jpg

Miko1.jpg

Archived