ANY PUBS ?

mirsad_beslija

mirsad_beslija

straight forward question. i doubt i shall be attending saturdays game V Rangers. are they really out off europe, and by hearts wee feeder team .... ya beauty! anyhow back to my question. is there any city centre pubs going to be screening the game live ? .........:balmoral:

Guest gorgie kev
straight forward question. i doubt i shall be attending saturdays game V Rangers. are they really out off europe, and by hearts wee feeder team .... ya beauty! anyhow back to my question. is there any city centre pubs going to be screening the game live ? .........:balmoral:

Here we go again,people by now shopuld know the pubs that show these ahem events.

Can anybody PM me if there are any pubs in London showing the game? I am stuck there for the weekend and could really do with watching the game with some good Jambos!

So which kickbacker will show how stupid they are this time by posting the names of pubs showing the game?

I will if you want :hobofish:

Have it from a good source (pub owner) that Rangers and Celtic games which were shown live up to the end of last season are blacked out now and they can't be shown due to the threat of legal action by the SPL against the channel concerned. As a result, the channel has agreed to delay transmission of these games and the channel itself will be blacked out from 1455 to 1700 each Saturday.

Be interesting on Saturday to see if this actually happens. Personally I'm going to the game but I know others who go to the ...... pub to watch away games against the old squirm.

The People's Chimp
So which kickbacker will show how stupid they are this time by posting the names of pubs showing the game?

The glaswegian.

The celtic club

the springfield vaults

any pub around i-pox.

to any spl officials reading this, you can have my word that these pubs will be showing the game.

Have it from a good source (pub owner) that Rangers and Celtic games which were shown live up to the end of last season are blacked out now and they can't be shown due to the threat of legal action by the SPL against the channel concerned. As a result, the channel has agreed to delay transmission of these games and the channel itself will be blacked out from 1455 to 1700 each Saturday.

Be interesting on Saturday to see if this actually happens. Personally I'm going to the game but I know others who go to the ...... pub to watch away games against the old squirm.

I am going to be abroad, and I know I will see it on TV ;) So if pubs in med holiday resorts can pick it up, then so can pubs in Scotland.

Real fans go to the game. ;)

Real fans know better than to go to either of the hovels in the weedge ;)

chester copperpot
Real fans know better than to go to either of the hovels in the weedge ;)

I have caved in after swearing i'd never be back. Have already warned the wife I'm getting reeking, and have asked if she can come pick me from Pitt St police station at 12.05am on Saturday night/Sunday morning.

what would be so stupid about informing a fellow jambo of where to watch next weeks match?

Me, Stratties probably, and before you or any others go off on one, they actually advertise it on the blackboard if they have the game.

portobellojambo1
what would be so stupid about informing a fellow jambo of where to watch next weeks match?

Ibrox seems the most logical place to watch it.

It can result in a pretty hefty fine for the pub in question.

I'd say thats pretty stupid.

Archived