Hearts' official website - who writes this rubbish?

Mat1874

Who writes all thi sickening cheesy "come together" and "fight like lions for the badge" nonsense?

Are they deliberatly patronising the fans?

We beat Motherwell 3-2 which was a good result and I was impressed by what I saw. They didn't, however, win the Champions League which is what you would think from the website guff!!!

Who writes all thi sickening cheesy "come together" and "fight like lions for the badge" nonsense?

We beat Motherwell 3-2 which was a good result and I was impressed by what I saw. They didn't, however, win the Champions League which is what you would think from the website guff!!!

Ignore it then:rolleyes:

Aye ok then.

Are you a Hearts supporter. Ok that's a rhetorical question.:hobofish:

Dirk Diggler
They didn't, however, win the Champions League which is what you would think from the website guff!!!

23455582.jpg

Pants Shaton
the official website is fantastic now and has been since csaba came in and charlie mann went

Charlie Mann had nothing to do with Hearts website. He was Romanov's PR man, was not employed by Hearts and held no position at Tynecastle.

The website has improved but there's no link with Mann.

Guest jambomickey
Charlie Mann had nothing to do with Hearts website. He was Romanov's PR man, was not employed by Hearts and held no position at Tynecastle.

The website has improved but there's no link with Mann.

fair enough if you know that for sure? but the website is fantastic and is giving us any news first before the press

Oopsupsideyerheed

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

audiencesleep460_thumb.jpg

Mcvities_Hob_Nobs_300g.jpg

Sorry lads! I forgot the golden rule of kickback these days - thou shalt not utter anything remotely negative of Hearts otherwise you are "a hobo"

Anyway, I agree all the interviews etc are much better than the days pre Csaba when we were kept in the dark I just think whoever writes the website feels as though they can make everything seem rosy by using a million different adjectives like "great", "breathtaking" and "fantastic"....

I just wish they would tone it down a bit - that was all. Didn't mean to offend all the "believers" on here who cant accept their club ever gets anything wrong! :confused:

If the two quotes upset you that much, dont read it. For the first time in a couple of years, the team ,support is coming together, and yesterday I saw a team fighting for a result.

Do you know where hell is

I honestly cant see your point whatsoever. The club are responding to the FANS criticism's of last season. The proof was there for all to see yesterday, i dont think it makes you some simpleton "believer" if your glad that the club has listened to the fans.

What do you want? We are after all the clubs customers and the customers werent happy, much was made in the media of the team being disjointed and broken, there was as so often the press wrote "no togetherness", csaba, has come in and brought a new unity to the club, which the official website is more than happy to convey to the suppoters who craved it last term.

There is no pleasing some people.

jamboinglasgow

for one simple reason - getting the fans to support and a catchy slogan. All companies have a slogans and for us at the morning it is "Together." Three seasons ago it was "Believe" which I think worked well. Think this new one works well too as it says what all players, officals and fans need to be under this new start. Yes it is cheesy but what slogan isn't. And what club website is not more glowing to its own team then it probably should be.

As the beatles sang, "all together, right now...over me:wacko:"

Dirk Diggler
Sorry lads! I forgot the golden rule of kickback these days - thou shalt not utter anything remotely negative of Hearts otherwise you are "a hobo"

Anyway, I agree all the interviews etc are much better than the days pre Csaba when we were kept in the dark I just think whoever writes the website feels as though they can make everything seem rosy by using a million different adjectives like "great", "breathtaking" and "fantastic"....

I just wish they would tone it down a bit - that was all. Didn't mean to offend all the "believers" on here who cant accept their club ever gets anything wrong! :confused:

'Great' 'Breathtaking' and 'Fantasic' sum up yesterday perfectly, IMHO.

'Great' = Our First goal.

'Breathtaking' = Motherwell equalising only for us to be ahead 60 seconds later.

'Fantastic' = The Vermin getting horsed again.

You'll also be struggling to find any 'believer' who doesn't accept that Hearts get anything wrong.

Feel free to prove me wrong... :confused:

But hey, If that makes you feel better, You carry on.

;)

Archived