The Third Hearts Goal

ado

Never post but i thought that the celebrations for our third goal yesterday was worth a mention.

It felt to me like we had scored against the OF or Hobos. There hasn't been a celebration like that for ages.

Or was it just me?

I went mental.

The older guys around me think I'm a ***** but I'm no bothered.

Great day yesterday.

Chad Sexington
I am with you mate

Most I have ever celebrated a goal against motherwell.

It was a sweet moment.

Choking the Well fans in mid gloat. :)

I was going spare myself.

;)

I think when they scored their second it was pretty gutting as everyone wanted to get off to good start especially since it was the start of Csaba's reign and to score the winner like we did it was relief more than anything else.

Miller Jambo 60
It was a sweet moment.

Choking the Well fans in mid gloat. :)

I was going spare myself.

;)

The feeling i felt when Motherwell scored in the 80th min was one of sick to the stomach.

It even flashed through my mind that they could go on and win.

But for us to score a minute later lifted my gloom and i had one superb celebration,with everyone beside me.:):107years::107years:

The players celebrations were brill aswell. They were going as crazy as us. Chasing Miko, taking him out then jumping on him! If that was Motherwell wait until the Old Firm, Derby and Cup matches.

I went absoloutely crazy when we scored the third.

Managing to fall to the row in front of me, get up again then fall again on top of my mate. Was absoloutely class. Can't wait till we play Hibs or Rantic at home.

Atmosphere was magic yesterday, only fowk that were whinging and being negative were some old fellas, everyone else was clapping, singing and being generally very positive with encouragement for the players, just the way it should be! magic! ;)

Total despair from their equaliser to total elation in a matter of minutes. Doesn't get much better than that. Also it was good to see ALL the players involved in the celebration.

Total despair from their equaliser to total elation in a matter of minutes. Doesn't get much better than that. Also it was good to see ALL the players involved in the celebration.

TOGETHER!!!:107years:

One of the papers described it today as "sending Tynecastle tonto!"

I liked that, brilliant!

It was Gordon Waddell aswell:eek:

The feeling i felt when Motherwell scored in the 80th min was one of sick to the stomach.

It even flashed through my mind that they could go on and win.

But for us to score a minute later lifted my gloom and i had one superb celebration,with everyone beside me.:):107years::107years:

Last season we would probably have gone on to lose 90% of the time. Jumped about a foot off the ground when Miko scored. Actually, I think I did when Stewart scored as well!

It's good to be back winning at Tynie!!!

maroonlegions
Atmosphere was magic yesterday, only fowk that were whinging and being negative were some old fellas, everyone else was clapping, singing and being generally very positive with encouragement for the players, just the way it should be! magic! ;)

i have always thought that the crowd has a very BIG say in how the players perform, last season it was the boo boys and look how it affected the performancies , especially at home but away form was slightly better , yesterday proved beyond doubt that if the fans are patience and encourage and get behind the team then the players react big time, so com on boo boys show more faith and get right behind the team .:welldone::flagwave::jambobanana:

There's so much work to be done, but:

We have a team that has a knowledge of tactics.

Michael Stewart had a stormer of a game and didn't run around like a headless chicken chasing everyone and everything.

Audrius was brave in sliding in to score.

All the Hearts fans loved Miko and really supported him (and he is a player who thrives on crowd appreciation and approval)

We came back, and we came back to win.

I reckon that if the emotion of Mr Laszlo being in charge had provided a relatively easy, say 2-0, win, then we'd not have learned much. But the players had to dig and keep digging, to win.

We had the Believe slogan a couple of years ago. I really believe in the new one: Together.

The Old Tolbooth

I went radio rental too, I had to grab hold of Ferryabroad to stop myself falling into the row in front, you'd think we'd just scored the winner in the derby with the way the roof came off, it was magic!

Dirk Diggler
I had to grab hold of Ferryabroad to stop myself falling into the row in front...

Big guy is he?

:whistling:

Only kidding mate.

;)

Never post but i thought that the celebrations for our third goal yesterday was worth a mention.

It felt to me like we had scored against the OF or Hobos. There hasn't been a celebration like that for ages.

Or was it just me?

No, I was the same.

I think it was because it was such a sweet strike, and so soon after they equalised. I certainly thought that we'd thrown away a 2-1 lead, so it was good to get it right up them within a couple of minutes.

Everyone around me went mental too. I think it was a huge relief, like others have said last season after an equaliser the heads would have went down and it would have likely finished a draw or Motherwell going on to win, but not yesterday! The fact that Miko's goal was a cracker made it all the better. Happy days :)

Archived