My Missing Nephew!

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

He's in South Korea teaching English at the moment and keeps meaning to post here. He used to post here a few years back but can't remember his user name now!

Sooo, just to encourage him I've sent him a E-Mail telling him he's going to get slagged off big style so it's in his own best interests to get on here to defend himself!

Anyone who wants can post slagging him or spread rummours about him, the juicier the better.

His name is Simon and he's from Southport.

:evil:

I'm sure there's plenty on here who can help out!

;)

He's in South Korea teaching English at the moment and keeps meaning to post here. He used to post here a few years back but can't remember his user name now!

Pass on my best wishes to Irvine Jambo. He's an inspirational character who's sadly missed on here. Haste ye back....:)

Sooo, just to encourage him I've sent him a E-Mail telling him he's going to get slagged off big style so it's in his own best interests to get on here to defend himself!

Anyone who wants can post slagging him or spread rummours about him, the juicier the better.

;)

I hope they manage to cure his amnesia. It will be hard to post if he can't remember his own name. :rolleyes:

Doctor FinnBarr
I hope they manage to cure his amnesia. It will be hard to post if he can't remember his own name. :rolleyes:

Different PC now.

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
:)not THE Southport Simon who is best known for THAT offence?:rolleyes::P;)

Thats him alright! And the infamous pond jumping incident.

:confused:

I personally know a farmer who has only 5 out of his flock of 50 sheep that Simon has yet to violate.

Doctor FinnBarr
I personally know a farmer who has only 5 out of his flock of 50 sheep that he has yet to violate.

Maybe Si will stoop that low at some point in his life!

;)

;)

Sorry to be sensible and practical but surely the mods can track him down, given that info ?

(is there a "yawn, that's boring" smiley?)

Has he came out of the closet yet?? Or does he still not think his dad will accept the fact he's a Hobo Barsteward?? :hobofish:

Doctor FinnBarr
Has he came out of the closet yet?? Or does he still not think his dad will accept the fact he's a Hobo Barsteward?? :hobofish:

Oooh, he'll love that!

:hobofish:

Doctor FinnBarr
Sorry to be sensible and practical but surely the mods can track him down, given that info ?

(is there a "yawn, that's boring" smiley?)

:bigyawn: Like that one?

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
To be fair, she looked older ;)

Deary me, he wants to get here soon before his reputation is gone completly!

;)

Care to let the rest of us in on the joke?:confused:

Meet the new HMFC Kickback clique,same as the old JKB clique.

Doctor FinnBarr

Eh?

:confused:

jamboinglasgow

read the OP and then you will understand, no inside joke.

jamboinglasgow
I have. Am i being daft? I dont get it!

think biker wants his nephew to start posting on here again so he is trying to get us to make rumours up here to grab his attention.

well I did hear simon was Graham Rix's wingman.

I hear he was his ringman aswell, always looked after rixy's hoop

:eek::rolleyes:

:)not THE Southport Simon who is best known for THAT offence?:rolleyes::P;)

I hear the CCTV footage of that night in Southport town centre is doing the youtube rounds at the moment.

Any idea if the rumour about Jerry Springer setting up a studio in Southport is true? Just that there's so much raw material to work with...

Doctor FinnBarr
I hear the CCTV footage of that night in Southport town centre is doing the youtube rounds at the moment.

Any idea if the rumour about Jerry Springer setting up a studio in Southport is true? Just that there's so much raw material to work with...

And there's plod just announced clamping down on that sort of thing!

Also, he seen the JT's getting beat so many times when he was young I have seen people stay in the pub because he was present. FACT

:rolleyes:

• 3 months later...
Doctor FinnBarr

Found him I think, he's been viewing today so if anyone wants to PM SimonAllan then feel free!

:flagwave:

PS. Remember he's in South Korea so don't mention dogs!

Archived