Inconsistnent Officiating

WheatfieldJambo

WheatfieldJambo

Sorry if it has already been said. But Ian Brines booking Ksanvcius yesterday and not booking the Mothrwell player who clearly threw himself to the ground is out of order.

Yet another referee trying to make himself a hero and make a name for himself by booking a lithuanian player for diving.

Shocker !:mad:

monkfish1979
Sorry if it has already been said. But Ian Brines booking Ksanvcius yesterday and not booking the Mothrwell player who clearly threw himself to the ground is out of order.

Yet another referee trying to make himself a hero and make a name for himself by booking a lithuanian player for diving.

Brines is a disgusting little man. Like a genetic experiment to merge a scrote sack and a vulva. That said, he could probably have made a much worse job of the match yesterday.

Brines is a disgusting little man. Like a genetic experiment to merge a scrote sack and a vulva. That said, he could probably have made a much worse job of the match yesterday.

I try this quite often but it normally goes horribly wrong and Im usually left holding the scrote sack.

Shammy - cheating diving Lithuanian-Johnny foreigner

Clarkson - "honest Scottish Laddie".............and nephew of Sir Uncle Phil

pathetic!

That was one of Brines best refereeing displays I have seen.

He is a garbage ref and the inconsitency regarding diving was ridiculous, plus how many fouls is Porter allowed to do before he gets booked.

Re the diving almost every referee in the SPL warns players for diving if they play for any other club apart from Hearts, with Hearts a yellow card is always shown.

Toxteth O'Grady

Not trying to make any point here but was Banksie outside the box when he handled the ball?

Genuine question, it looked very close from where I was

Not trying to make any point here but was Banksie outside the box when he handled the ball?

We'll find out tonight at 10. I thought he was from my new seat up in Section C. :)

I think it was his thigh the ball hit but the way he went down could have looked like his hand ;)

Drylaw Hearts

Both players deserved to be booked.

Why Brines neglected to book Clarkson is a mystery. Brines clearly told Clarkson to "get up" after his dramatic 'fall'.

Brines should be made to explain his inconsistency on this matter.

Jambo Scottyg

I have to say I thought that the Ksanavicius incident was actually a penalty... although I was pretty far away. Anyone else think it was actually a penalty or was it a dive??

I have to say I thought that the Ksanavicius incident was actually a penalty... although I was pretty far away. Anyone else think it was actually a penalty or was it a dive??

I thought there was some contact however the Setanta highlights should show the truth.

Arthur Axident

I thought the ref was not to bad today, and I'm no SFA suck ass yeah he got some wrong but by feck i've seen him on a lot more inept days.

Arf

The only justification I can think of is that Audrey was after a penalty and the Well players was wanting a free kick.

Mibbaes cos one was in the box and the other wisnae... cannae mind where I heard that warranted a different response tho.. ridiculous inconsistency but prepare for a long season fellas, there will be a million more where that one came from! rangers next week... :eek:

whitedevries

Can't believe how many yellows he gave , particularly Banks.

If Audri dived at the first one - I thought the one in the 2nd half was a stonewaller!

Did anyone notice how far out the box Smith was with his goalkicks by the end of the 2nd half?

Is Brines modelling himself on Willie Young - the hair, the run, the belly and the ability to give decisions from 50 yards away through a ruck of players - remarkable!

the ability to give decisions from 50 yards away through a ruck of players - remarkable!

That was something I noticed yesterday which I don't think I've ever really been aware of at the football. I remember him giving a decision, albeit correctly, but he was a good 40 yeards away from the action. Are they not meant to be fit?!

Archived