Anybody been to see Andrew Maxwell?

Eggo

Templeton Peck

I went to see Ivan Brackenbury yesterday. Tom Binns is a genius. A great character. Thought it was great. But i do love the idea of playing silly inapropriate songs.

or Ivan Brackenbury at the Pleasance Courtyard this year?

Going to see Andrew Maxwell on the 12th as well as Seymour Mace and Arnold Brown. Saw Andrew Maxwell a couple of years ago at the best of irish, very funny so expecting big things.

The People's Chimp

I saw maxwell at Zaltzman'spolitical animal the other night and he did a bit of his current act (re: playing for the IRA and the UVF) and he was really funny. Worth seeing.

Jason Byrne was excellent as usual as well.

Went to see both last weekend.

AM is a great stand up but i've seen him better, although he did finish 10-15 mins earlier the night i went to see him due to a hangover he sustained on pesh up with Roy Walker. His show is still good though.

I though IB was good but not brilliant. The joke doesn't last for the full hour IMO, but it is still hugely entertaining.

seen around 4 comedians last year at the fringe and Andrew Maxwell was the best of them. he seems naturally funny, while others seemed to have there scripted material and that was about it. disappointing to hear he's using the same material this year though (playing for the IRA/UVF).

Romanov Stole My Pension

I saw him last monday and thought he was really good. Also brilliant that i was sitting next to Roy Walker! nice guy.

Archived