Resilience

Boab Mugabe

I know there's been a ton of threads on yesterday but here was the key thing for me - we recovered from conceding two goals.

Last season the heads would have went down and we would have accepted inevitable defeat. But looking round the team when we did concede there was a huge change in body language - everyone was taking it upon themselves to try and gee the team up. Even Zal was trying to motivate others !

It was a good day yesterday - long may it continue ! :)

I know there's been a ton of threads on yesterday but here was the key thing for me - we recovered from conceding two goals.

Last season the heads would have went down and we would have accepted inevitable defeat. But looking round the team when we did concede there was a huge change in body language - everyone was taking it upon themselves to try and gee the team up. Even Zal was trying to motivate others !

It was a good day yesterday - long may it continue ! :)

How exactly did you get your user name?

jamboinglasgow

i was going to post with the same thing. Its also the quickness we got the goals after conceeding. Fighting like that sets teams apart. Most of Celtics points last season came from goals that came from fighting after losing a goal either soon after or near the end when most teams accept the inevitable.

Archived