Romanov and Csaba can work for Hearts

Des' Dad

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article4481226.ece

Interesting article although it probably makes too many assumptions. What our press have never been able to grasp is that Eastern Europeans have a completely different mindset to running a football team compared to us. It doesn't mean their philosophy is wrong and ours is right.

What we have to accept is that Vlad will still have a big say on what happens on the pitch and, I suppose, as long as everything is going OK we will go along with that. As soon as things go t*ts up though it's a different story. We need to exercise patience as much as everybody else connected with the club.

Guest JamboRobbo
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/scotland/article4481226.ece

Interesting article although it probably makes too many assumptions. What our press have never been able to grasp is that Eastern Europeans have a completely different mindset to running a football team compared to us. It doesn't mean their philosophy is wrong and ours is right.

It's results on the park which prove that.

It's results on the park which prove that.

Indeed, and one win doesn't make a season (or is it swallow make a summer?)

Guest JamboRobbo
Indeed, and one win doesn't make a season (or is it swallow make a summer?)

Good article though. I think (hope) Csaba can get us the best of both worlds (i.e be able to handle Vlad's interfering tendancies without it being detrimental to our results, whilst still getting us some of Vlads money to pay for stuff!).

bit of a shift for the times bigging up our chances.

Only this midweek they allowed one of there employees rip us and our owner to shreds.

jamboinglasgow
bit of a shift for the times bigging up our chances.

Only this midweek they allowed one of there employees rip us and our owner to shreds.

if your talking abot roddy forsyth, think he is in the telegraph.

Archived