Hearts in training today

1874robbo

I just received a text from a workmate who's son plays for hearts youth team and he says "i am very impressed,hearts win 3-2 and they are in training this morning" and this from a tic fan.

Keep up the good work Csaba.

Salvatore's Tash

In today for a cool down. Off tomorrow as a reward for result. Csaba's theory if you win...you deserve time off. Previously win or lose you got time off!!

Is it worth compiling a list of "What's On" every Monday in the capital to encourage the players to look forward to this day off every week?

Is it worth compiling a list of "What's On" every Monday in the capital to encourage the players to look forward to this day off every week?

Or opening times for McDonalds for Nade...

Oopsupsideyerheed
I just received a text from a workmate who's son plays for hearts youth team and he says "i am very impressed,hearts win 3-2 and they are in training this morning" and this from a tic fan.

Keep up the good work Csaba.

And that youth team were the U15s who were pumping the huns 5-1 when I left...........happy days:107years:

And that youth team were the U15s who were pumping the huns 5-1 when I left...........happy days:107years:

hope the first team can replicate:p

Nucky Thompson
Or opening times for McDonalds for Nade...
Nade looks like he has lost a bit weight.

Lochend Brazil

Good shout Shabba.

The likes of Wallace and Nade might not end up out on a Saturday night getting hammered to all hours in the morning. If off on a Monday then players might not be to bothered about getting pished as Sundays nights are mostly dead.:o

Whats the big deal about them goin to work on a Sunday?

Im working 20 days on and 8 off,its what workers do:cool: and im 500 miles away.

Good shout Shabba.

The likes of Wallace and Nade might not end up out on a Saturday night getting hammered to all hours in the morning. If off on a Monday then players might not be to bothered about getting pished as Sundays nights are mostly dead.:o

Student nights I believe. :)

jamboinglasgow

well done U15s, hopefully they are as good or better than last years U15s.

Interesting that to see the academy system the media presume to be the best in Scotland getting beaten by the ones who actully are;)

scott herbertson
Nade changed food chains from McDonalds to Subway.

That explains the drop in MacDonalds share price

That explains the drop in MacDonalds share price

Financial crisis moves from Credit Crunch to Nade's Lunch.

Archived