My Best 11 ! !

Jambo4Life

Banks

thomson zali berra obua

miko jonsson stewart driver

kingston

nade/new

I think theres more balance to this team then the one that started on saturday and i think this is our best team i feel that larry will be better behind the striker because he is our most creative player, also miko gives us an option out wide because that is his favourite position it also gets rid of shammy who i dont rate !

OPINIONS ? ? ? ?

siegementality
Banks

thomson zali berra obua

miko jonsson stewart driver

kingston

nade/new

I think theres more balance to this team then the one that started on saturday and i think this is our best team i feel that larry will be better behind the striker because he is our most creative player, also miko gives us an option out wide because that is his favourite position it also gets rid of shammy who i dont rate !

OPINIONS ? ? ? ?

Have you seen Obua play?

i'm beginning to wonder if miko is better as an "impact player" coming off the bench

everytime he starts a game i dont think he is as dangerous as whn he come off the bench, with fresh legs against a tiring full back who's had to try and keep kingston quiet for 70 minutes

i'm beginning to wonder if miko is better as an "impact player" coming off the bench

everytime he starts a game i dont think he is as dangerous as whn he come off the bench, with fresh legs against a tiring full back who's had to try and keep kingston quiet for 70 minutes

Yep, being able to substitute a winger for another good player is a huge advantage which usually only the OF have had...

If every player that we have at the club was fit and determined my best 11 would be

Banks

Neilson,Berra,Zali,Obua

Beslija,Kingston,Jonsson,Driver

Nade,Tullberg if he signs if not mole

----------Banks------

Karapidis--Zal--Berra--Wallace

Kingston--Stewart--Jonsson--Driver

------------Obua--------

------------Nade------

Greedy_Jambo
Its crazy how people can put someone in thier best 11 without seeing them kick a ball.

its crazy how suddenly miko is in peoples first 11 and nade starts up front burger in hand.

Archived