possible signings of niemi and riordan

Guest jambomickey

Guest jambomickey

was told yesterday by a member of staff inside tynecastle that we were close to signing riordan and we were talking to niemi! don't want to say who because i speak to the guy at every home game but he in the know

was told yesterday by a member of staff inside tynecastle that we were close to signing riordan and we were talking to niemi! don't want to say who because i speak to the guy at every home game but he in the know

Just ask for the pie and bovril and hand your money over next time you speak to him...;)

riordan would never sign for us and niemi is out for a couple of months so i would think this is just more pish!!:mad:

The White Cockade

why do people insist on posting this garbage

unless your mate is Vlad or Csaba then it is just more pesh

I wish that the Hearts " Pie Chefs" would stop giving these exclusives to the fans...

Still beats Chick Young I suppose...

the pie chefs are nothing compared to the women who sells "half time draw tickets"

7 years my pals bought one every home game and every week she tells him its a winner . . . never is though

why do people insist on posting this garbage

unless your mate is Vlad or Csaba then it is just more pesh

Yep :mad:

why do people post in that matter of fact way and at the same time post i dont want to say who told me, so annoying, if it's gen, then does it matter who told you

Lets say Riordan and Niemi dont sign will you name the guy in the know so we can ignore his drivel in the future:rolleyes:

Put up or shut up:(

I know nothing of the celtic player so can't comment.

As for AN, I understand that his agent has been pro active in offering him to hibs and Hearts for circa ?4k pw, however it would be on the basis that he took up a player/coach role.

hibs wont pay the money. Hearts on the other hand may be interested in him as a player, however it is the coaching role that is proving to be problematic, not least of all as we currently have a G/K coach.

I have no knowledge of whether or not the Hearts interest is ongoing, on balance I'd be surprised.

I'd guess that given his agent is touting him in Edinburgh, he will be doing so elsewhere too.

portobellojambo1
Hearts on the other hand may be interested in him as a player, however it is the coaching role that is proving to be problematic, not least of all as we currently have a G/K coach.

I have no idea if there is any truth in the possibility of Niemi returning John, but did get one of those pop ups you get through HW earlier this morning, but didn't bother reading it.

I went looking for it on the official site a few minutes ago, and having read it my interpretation of it suggests there may not be a problem with regard to Niemi being a goalkeeper and goalkeeping coach (I am not suggesting he is the man Laszlo wants, but the timing of the announcement by Hearts seems very coincidental to these rumours).

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1361685,00.html

I have no idea if there is any truth in the possibility of Niemi returning John, but did get one of those pop ups you get through HW earlier this morning, but didn't bother reading it.

I went looking for it on the official site a few minutes ago, and having read it my interpretation of it suggests there may not be a problem with regard to Niemi being a goalkeeper and goalkeeping coach (I am not suggesting he is the man Laszlo wants, but the timing of the announcement by Hearts seems very coincidental to these rumours).

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1361685,00.html

I noticed these comments as well, there could be well be susbstance in the Niemi rumour. however a week ago I would have been happy for Riordan to sign,but after yesterday it is apparant he is not the answer, his attitude stinks and always has, I would rather have professional hard workers who want to play for the jersey and I am very confident Csaba will find these players

At the bottom of the report it mentions Csaba's thoughts on Elliot and how a loan spell would be the best thing to build up his confidence. Does this not contradict his methods of building up confidence in the forwards he has i.e Makela and Mole.

jamboinglasgow
I know nothing of the celtic player so can't comment.

As for AN, I understand that his agent has been pro active in offering him to hibs and Hearts for circa ?4k pw, however it would be on the basis that he took up a player/coach role.

hibs wont pay the money. Hearts on the other hand may be interested in him as a player, however it is the coaching role that is proving to be problematic, not least of all as we currently have a G/K coach.

I have no knowledge of whether or not the Hearts interest is ongoing, on balance I'd be surprised.

I'd guess that given his agent is touting him in Edinburgh, he will be doing so elsewhere too.

I would of thought that as well until I was looking at wikipedia and it said that Celtic have 3 goalkeeping coaches. Now I am sure that I read that Csaba likes having a coach for different roles. Maybe he would want two gk coaches, one for the senior squad and one for the youth.

I think the opposite PJ1 and pretty much ends the chance of AN coming. He wants to be player coach and Csaba has just told SB he has to do one or the other. Would be a tad hypocritical to bring in another player to do the two jobs.

Niemi, I believe still has a house/flat in Royal Circus area of town, he has said in the past that he loves Edinburgh and would want to return here, so being touted to Hibs and Hearts would tie in with that.

As regards Riordan, I think when Csaba spoke on TV after the Hull game, he stated that he would "look into all the things about the player" before signing them, would rule Riordan out, unless Csaba felt that he could "iron out" his attitude and lifestyle problems...??

That is a job too big for anyone!

Frankly, riordan in my eyes is a real talent, but the baggage isn't perhaps worth the investment of money and time

The Real Maroonblood

It's a done deal.

;)

Niemi is injured at Fulham oot for several weeks, Riordan is simple Celtic will not sell him to any SPL club. Must leagues rules where the OF can buy from us, but we cannae buy from them.

Arthur Axident
attention_whore3.jpg

A closer look in the background and you can spot the we jobbie boat sailing oot the Forth from Seafield,Leith. See that boat that's Rearends career on board that is.

and yes I would

Arf

A closer look in the background and you can spot the we jobbie boat sailing oot the Forth from Seafield,Leith. See that boat that's Rearends career on board that is.

and yes I would

Arf

You're looking in the wrong place. :wacko:

and yes I would

Arf

There's a background ? ;)

winston churchill
Niemi is injured at Fulham oot for several weeks, Riordan is simple Celtic will not sell him to any SPL club. Must leagues rules where the OF can buy from us, but we cannae buy from them.

dont talk ****e

he can walk for nothing for ten months, ra sellik will sell him to anybody.

Guest jambomickey

i've posted what i was told! i don't know if any of them will sign but the person who told me has never been far off in the past

Niemi, I believe still has a house/flat in Royal Circus area of town, he has said in the past that he loves Edinburgh and would want to return here, so being touted to Hibs and Hearts would tie in with that.

As regards Riordan, I think when Csaba spoke on TV after the Hull game, he stated that he would "look into all the things about the player" before signing them, would rule Riordan out, unless Csaba felt that he could "iron out" his attitude and lifestyle problems...??

That is a job too big for anyone!

Frankly, riordan in my eyes is a real talent, but the baggage isn't perhaps worth the investment of money and time

Csaba hardly sleeps as it is, we don't need to have him worrying where Riordan is & what he's up to as well.

Greedy_Jambo

This member of staff that is in the know... does he work with bovril and pies by any chance?

Guest jambomickey
This member of staff that is in the know... does he work with bovril and pies by any chance?

no stef! as i've said i only posted what i was told and everybody can choose whether to believe it or not' i would love to see niemi return but i don't want riordan anywhere near hearts

that jokes been done a few times already on this thread...get your own material.

the majority of people on this forum are MOD EDIT!! when discussed after the game yesterday the majority of people said the same!! grow up!!

the boys posted a comment that hes heard fair play if it bothered you that much why read it!!

i know you got bullied at school so you hide behind your pc giving guys a hard time its not his fault your wife beats you!!

still running around at 50 wearing hearts tracksuits and think you are the manager!!!!

the majority of people on this forum are ccks!! when discussed after the game yesterday the majority of people said the same!! grow up!!

the boys posted a comment that hes heard fair play if it bothered you that much why read it!!

i know you got bullied at school so you hide behind your pc giving guys a hard time its not his fault your wife beats you!!

still running around at 50 wearing hearts tracksuits and think you are the manager!!!!

neds28qi.jpg

Archived