MR stewart MOM but!!!!

oh ah grantona

oh ah grantona

He could easily have been the villan of the match again booked for not walking away, and then that dodgy tackle thought he was a gonner but he stayed on and in effect won the game. We now must get it through to him he must stay on park and no silly bookings plus scot wilson might not have helped by boosting his ego hope it dosent go to his head.

Motherwell hooked malcom because he was on the same tight rope as our stewart.

Still not a stewart fan but well done and i have gave mole a hard time but warming to him but we need a goal scorer beside him.

Rudolf's Mate
He could easily have been the villan of the match again booked for not walking away, and then that dodgy tackle thought he was a gonner but he stayed on and in effect won the game. We now must get it through to him he must stay on park and no silly bookings plus scot wilson might not have helped by boosting his ego hope it dosent go to his head.

Still not a stewart fan but well done and i have gave mole a hard time but warming to him but we need a goal scorer beside him.

The thing is, nearly every good team has a player like this. Brellier was as bad or even worse however he was a class act. In fact ur name reminds me of the worst player though agreed one of the greats..... Cantona!

I know they are hardly in the same mould however my point is that if we take this part away from him then maybe his game will suffer!

He got cut in half by the guy, stood up and verbally remonstrated with him, as far as I cold see there was little if any physical contact.

I am sick of pussy footing refs who won't allow players to stand up for themselves. Was Stewart just supposed to take it like a bitch?

I'm not advocating retaliation, but how is getting hacked down by a vicious late challenge worthy of the same level of warning as getting up and challenging the guy for his dangerous play?

Seen him last night in Dalry Road bout 10pm i think . Looked quite nice, ;)my pal congratulated about having a good game, no idea what he said though....

Guest jambomickey
He got cut in half by the guy, stood up and verbally remonstrated with him, as far as I cold see there was little if any physical contact.

I am sick of pussy footing refs who won't allow players to stand up for themselves. Was Stewart just supposed to take it like a bitch?

I'm not advocating retaliation, but how is getting hacked down by a vicious late challenge worthy of the same level of warning as getting up and challenging the guy for his dangerous play?

spot on mate! he shows that he's a winner and as far as i'm concerned if you try to take that out of his game he won't be anywhere near as good as he was yesterday

I like the way that if Stewart loses the ball he runs about like a total maddie until we win it back again. Great example to other midfielders and Miko seems to have taken note...

The Old Tolbooth

I don't think he deserved his booking yesterday, it appeared to me that it was Stewart who was fouled badly and the ref saw something else and booked him for the hell of it.

I don't think he deserved his booking yesterday, it appeared to me that it was Stewart who was fouled badly and the ref saw something else and booked him for the hell of it.

He got booked for raising his hands mate,thinks it's a lot of p*** myself but to going by the letter of the law he had to be booked.

I just wish they stuck to the laws with wee Barry through at greyskull as he is constantly pushing players and getting away with it.

The Old Tolbooth
He got booked for raising his hands mate,thinks it's a lot of p*** myself but to going by the letter of the law he had to be booked.

I just wish they stuck to the laws with wee Barry through at greyskull as he is constantly pushing players and getting away with it.

Ahh I didn't see that, fair enough. I totally agree about Ferguson though, they should re name him Mr Unbookable!

Guest JamboRobbo

Michael Stewart needs to learn to control his temper/enthusiasm or it will cost HMFC.

Yesterday, yet again, he was on the verge of getting a red card.

His first booking was stupidity - he raised his hands, just like at Gretna. Keep the heid Mikey!!!

Then, he put in a crazy lunge from behind to win a nothing ball by the sideline. He JUST got a toe on the ball and no more, but it was a very reckless challenge, and would've seen him off the park if he'd gotten it wrong. There was no reason to take that risk when he was already on a yellow card. It was very poor discipline.

I hope Csaba will be having words BEFORE Mikey gets himself sent off AGAIN.

I did notice the Shabba had a word or words with him on the touchline not long after.

I would assume he was telling him to calm down to stay on the pitch.

I also noticed at one point when he was harrying after a Motherwell player that where last year he would have probably thrown himself into the challenge and got into trouble, he waited his time and took the ball from him cleamly. This may have been partly due to Shabba's instructions.

Played well though, hope he keeps it up, but keeps the head.

Jambof3tornado

If by that dodgy tackle you mean the one right at the edge of the pitch nearest the wheatfield,its was a superb tackle,nowt dodgy at all,he got the ball cleanly.

Wagging your finger in a players face isnt a booking,but Stewart needs to learn how to walk away. MOTM for me though.

If by that dodgy tackle you mean the one right at the edge of the pitch nearest the wheatfield,its was a superb tackle,nowt dodgy at all,he got the ball cleanly.

Wagging your finger in a players face isnt a booking,but Stewart needs to learn how to walk away. MOTM for me though.

He pushed the player ever so slightly on the face.Stupid booking from his point of view.

WheatfieldJambo
scot wilson might not have helped by boosting his ego hope it dosent go to his head.

What did Scot Wilson say ?

I thought Mikey showed everything that the majority of the Hearts players lacked last year ;

Passion

Desire

Commitement

Well Done Mikey

spot on mate! he shows that he's a winner and as far as i'm concerned if you try to take that out of his game he won't be anywhere near as good as he was yesterday

Stewart was outstanding yesterday.

And you are spot on about what he loses from his game. last season after the game at Tannadice where he was red carded for arguing with a Hearts fan the difference in him was obvious.

He was half the player.

Ive said it before and Ill say it again - Id have him as Captain - he is the organiser, the butt kicker, the motivator and the leader, not Berra. He leads by example - his energy, ability and commitment was second to none yestrday.

oh ah grantona
What did Scot Wilson say ?

I thought Mikey showed everything that the majority of the Hearts players lacked last year ;

Passion

Desire

Commitement

Well Done Mikey

said that it was by far his best ever game in a hearts shirt and knowone can argue he was mom then followed by ukiobankas mom berra so romanov picked 4 out the lotto bowl for that.

i just hope stewart dosent get big headed over comments and gets down and runs the show at ibrox

oh ah grantona

tackle from behind scissor type tackle in a place were well going knowhere and on a card yes it worked out to be a great tackle but a fraction out and we would be sitting beside hibs with 0 points cos he would have been off

Michael Stewart needs to learn to control his temper/enthusiasm or it will cost HMFC.

Yesterday, yet again, he was on the verge of getting a red card.

His first booking was stupidity - he raised his hands, just like at Gretna. Keep the heid Mikey!!!

Then, he put in a crazy lunge from behind to win a nothing ball by the sideline. He JUST got a toe on the ball and no more, but it was a very reckless challenge, and would've seen him off the park if he'd gotten it wrong. There was no reason to take that risk when he was already on a yellow card. It was very poor discipline.

I hope Csaba will be having words BEFORE Mikey gets himself sent off AGAIN.

Absolutely right. Stewart had a decent game yesterday but was a very lucky boy not to be sent off. His behaviour on the pitch sometimes is so unprofessional.

Jam Tarts 1874

It's just as well Miko scored that winner from Stewart's pass. Watching it again on the high-lights Stewart clearly intended the pass to go to Makela, but Makela had suddently stopped his run, I think Stewart would have given Makela a bit more that the clip on the head that Csaba gave him.

Jambof3tornado
tackle from behind scissor type tackle in a place were well going knowhere and on a card yes it worked out to be a great tackle but a fraction out and we would be sitting beside hibs with 0 points cos he would have been off

Arent all the best tackles just a fraction away from being a yellow card??? Thats what the games all about.

Archived