atmosphere

savage

i don't think i have celebrated a winning goal like that for a good two years at tynecastle. the feeling when miko smacked the ball in to give us the three points today brought back the reasons we continue to go and watch. the last time i went as mental as i did today was when nade scored the equaliser at easter road. the noise from all four stands today was better than it has ever been for a motherwell game and noisier than it has been for two years. lets hope we can keep it up and support the team (makela excluded because he is dross)

Yeah it was brilliant! Not only our celebration but the teams aswell! They went as crazy as us, taking out Miko and jumping on top of him! Right in front of us aswell!

"MIKO-MIKO-MIKO"

Libertonian_II

Sorry

Obviously I was delighted to see the winner hit the back of the net, but there was a side of me that said we've scraped it, again.

Jury's out.

Sorry

Obviously I was delighted to see the winner hit the back of the net, but there was a side of me that said we've scraped it, again.

Jury's out.

On you maybe, hobo.

Sorry

Jury's out.

nothing like putting a damper on a well deserved victory....eh?:confused:

There was an old feller (section C row5) who left when 'well levelled it at 2-2 and muttered, "nothings changed"

I hope he missed the winner when he was walking up the concourse.

200milesfromgorgie
i don't think i have celebrated a winning goal like that for a good two years at tynecastle. the feeling when miko smacked the ball in to give us the three points today brought back the reasons we continue to go and watch. the last time i went as mental as i did today was when nade scored the equaliser at easter road. the noise from all four stands today was better than it has ever been for a motherwell game and noisier than it has been for two years. lets hope we can keep it up and support the team (makela excluded because he is dross)

i was listening 'online' (the future is here) and i was jumping around like a lunatic when miko scored. first time i've done that in while. great stuff.

The Old Tolbooth
Sorry

Jury's out.

There's just no pleasing some folk!

I think you completely missed the entire point of the win, last year we would have rolled over and died without any fight at all, in yesterdays game we showed a massive improvement in attitude and passion and deserved the 3 pts.

We're only going to get better too as that was probably the weakest squad Csaba will ever have to pick from.

Sorry

Jury's out.

Yeah i think the same. We finished 8th last season, Motherwell finished 3rd, I mean we should clearly be hammering them!!

Good result and a good starting point for a new era. Enjoy the win!

I agree. Last season when it went to 1 - 1 we would have folded. The players nerves would have gone. None of them would want the ball for fear of getting it wrong, resulting in abuse from the stands and the atmosphere would have turned almost poisonous.

However yesterday on 2 occasions they kept the head up, we had a man in the dug out who could rally and cajole and we as supporters (on the whole) stuck behind them.

The third goal was a mixture of joy and relief (as well as shear excitement of a bloody marvelous goal). As well as a feeling that this looks like a different team from last year.

Long way to go, but it was an excellent step in the right direction.

I am happy this morning and just wish to add...

MIKO MIKO MIKO MIKO.........

Miller Jambo 60
Sorry

Jury's out.

You what:eek:

Enjoyed that win yesterday, atmosphere was better than it has been for a while. The game itself wasn't great and there's still a lot of work to do but signs are promising.Don't know why Karipidis was played in midfield though, thought the game by-passed him at times and some of the passing throughout the team was poor and it could've cost us against a better team but at least things are moving in the right direction. Another 2 or 3 signings and it could be a decent season for us. The most important thing about yesterday was 3 points and a first win for Csabba

Man oh man, i have one hell of a hangover today thanks to how up for it i was after the game, was celebrating like we had just won the cup, lol!

Agree 100% yestarday was like the old days, went absolutely bananas when Miko scored....sat in section g for the first time in a couple of years, was a cracking atmosphere.

Bring on the huns next week!

ToadKiller Dog

Yesterday was great to see and be part of .

A big change from last season at 1-1 the players moral would collapse nobody on the bench would know how to change things ,A large part of the support would have took the huff and left early or just sat quietly in there chair.

but this is only one game we all have to keep it up for the next game at tynie be it St Midden or not ,with that old cliche of the season "together".

all 4 stands where rocking at the end of the game and although 3-2 i thought the result flattered motherwell. wot a finnish from miko and then when he nailed the boy out wide with that sliding tackle. just shows this team have a bit of fighting spirit about them.

wish mole got a goal we had a number of good players but he really suprised me with his perfomance. hope he and the team can keep improving

wot a hangover i have:107years:

We were even singing in the Gorgie.

The celebration for the 3rd was fantastic, including a lot of relief I think.

I think everyone knew how important it was going ahead for a third time, and the relief at going ahead again so soon after the 2nd equaliser.

I was in a perfect position to see the deflection for their 2nd, it wrong-footing Banks. A feeling of sheer bad luck and lamenting our lost chances earlier.

Was in a perfect position to see the winner screaming in. If it had burst the net, there's every chance I would have caught it in row 16.

Well done Mikey Stewart for delaying the pass, not passing to the off-side player, and weighting the pass beautifully. Well done Miko for the having the confidence to take on the shot (I thought he was going to square it).

I think Miko enjoyed the moment. And, as pleasing, he appreciated what it meant to us.

Archived