Very interesting post from the Motherwell forum

Ryan Gosling

Ryan Gosling
July 30th

The Hearts spy was sitting right behind me tonight. He was on the phone regularly because one of their youth teams was in the Milk Cup quarter final (they made it 1-1 in the last minute and won on penalties) and during one of the calls he gave his thoughts on us.

He said:

"The guy Craigan is slow as ***** and we should play it through the channels and get through on goal no bother."

"Quinn pushes forward a lot and leaves a hole behind him. Tell them to put Driver on him to get in behind him. If Reynolds comes over to cover then Craigan is exposed and we can exploit him. If no one comes to cover he'll be through."

"Without McCormack they have no real threat up front."

"They're not afraid to play it long to Porter, so be aware to cover that."

He also paid particular attention to every corner we defended, sketching out how we lined up and what happened. They obviously see that as a big weakness, but no surprise there!!!

He also spoke to me, asking if we had signed O'Brien, saying that he had been at one of the other friendlies, and thought Maman looked a good player. He also said he thought Slaine was a real gem, and asked how Hammell had been since he came back, because he had watched him when he was at Southend (ironically against Preston) and thought he was a smashing player. I, of course, told him ***** all and answered vaguely, which anyone who knows me will tell you is not unusual for me!

Amazing what having a proper scouting set up does.

I noticed all three highlighted things.

Good post mate. Wish we could be a little more discrete though ;).

Maybe it was the tuxedo,Blonde bint hanging of his arm and Aston Martin in the carpark that gave him away .;)

I hope the same guy was at the rangers game today and tuesday.

:)

Ryan Gosling
I hope the same guy was at the rangers game today and tuesday.

:)

"Run at Weir."

"Run at Dailly."

jamboinglasgow

sounds very much like it was JM who was the spy. Constant checking of milk cup and a large amount of swearing, defenitaly him.:D

"Run at Weir."

"Run at Dailly."

"Run at Broadfoot"

"Play it to feet as none of them can tackle"

"Break Carlos Cuellar as he is their only good player"

off topic:

the french boy(i think?)from charlton seemed assured at the back for the huns today.

monkfish1979
Maybe it was the tuxedo,Blonde bint hanging of his arm and Aston Martin in the carpark that gave him away .;)

Nah. They could probably tell he wasn't a Murderwell fan because he had a mobile phone instead of a cup on a string or a trained rodent. Or a banjo. He probably wore clothes that weren't heirlooms, also.

Nah. They could probably tell he wasn't a Murderwell fan because he had a mobile phone instead of a cup on a string or a trained rodent. Or a banjo. He probably wore clothes that weren't heirlooms, also.

:rofl:

HAHA!! Superb!

trained rodent!!!!!!!!! quality. made me lol

MackaysCentreSpot

Aye and right you did..........:rolleyes:

Archived