Kay was SOOO disapointed!

Doctor FinnBarr

Doctor FinnBarr

All week she was going on about meeting a certain poster in the Westfield. And boy, was she ****ed off when he didn't turn up!

:(

chester copperpot
All week she was going on about meeting a certain poster in the Westfield. And boy, was she ****ed off when he didn't turn up!

Who was it? I think you's walked past me as you were leaving Westie's today. You had a missus dragging behind you with a blue jacket on, and the wee one had a hat on and she had glasses.

I was a bit busy shouting at my wee lad who was trying to be a tightrope walker along the black railing along the area just outside the pub.

I'm sure it was you's, but didn't want to make a tat of myself, so just did it inside the ground instead.

Doctor FinnBarr
Who was it? I think you's walked past me as you were leaving Westie's today. You had a missus dragging behind you with a blue jacket on, and the wee one had a hat on and she had glasses.

I was a bit busy shouting at my wee lad who was trying to be a tightrope walker along the black railing along the area just outside the pub.

I'm sure it was you's, but didn't want to make a tat of myself, so just did it inside the ground instead.

Who was it? Hmm, might have spotted me outside the Westfield!

:wacko:

The Old Tolbooth
Who was it? Hmm, might have spotted me outside the Westfield!

:wacko:

I didn't realise I was so popular mate ;)

Andy, how could you let down a little child ffs, you cad!!!

chester copperpot

I didn't realise it was them until they were outside the boozer, by then, i had to follow my wee fella in as he was away to get some pringles out the machine (after tightroping along the railing).

Doctor FinnBarr

Thank you John. Do you realise that I'm not allowed to call him ****pot in the house because Kay always tells me its Copperpot, and this is how he treats her, disgraceful!

:confused:

The Old Tolbooth
I didn't realise it was them until they were outside the boozer, by then, i had to follow my wee fella in as he was away to get some pringles out the machine (after tightroping along the railing).

More like he was trying to get served at the bar, like faither like son! ;)

The Old Tolbooth
Thank you John. Do you realise that I'm not allowed to call him ****pot in the house because Kay always tells me its Copperpot, and this is how he treats her, disgraceful!

Jesus, that makes it worse mate, she even sticks up for pis, erm I mean copperpot and he can't be arsed to say hello to the poor wee lassie (who's an invalid btw Andy you hearltess git)

Doctor FinnBarr
Jesus, that makes it worse mate, she even sticks up for pis, erm I mean copperpot and he can't be arsed to say hello to the poor wee lassie (who's an invalid btw Andy you hearltess git)

I notice he's avoiding this thread now!

:)

chester copperpot
I notice he's avoiding this thread now!

No I'm still here, just feeling bad now. :sad:

chester copperpot
Don't, just ripping it!

You've made me all sad now. Well you haven't I'm gutted about not meeting my wee pal Kay.

Doctor FinnBarr
You've made me all sad now. Well you haven't I'm gutted about not meeting my wee pal Kay.

When you had her in your sights as well, and a wee pal for her to play with!

chester copperpot
When you had her in your sights as well, and a wee pal for her to play with!

Next home game. St Mirren, we're on.

Doctor FinnBarr
Next home game. St Mirren, we're on.

Sssh, we're holding a ST discussion at the mo, and I think I might be winning!

:rolleyes:

Walter Payton

You didn't say hi to me either in Westfields Andy you b*stard... You're like Kickback's own queen (in more ways than ;)) people would queue up for hours just to meet you:p

chester copperpot
You didn't say hi to me either in Westfields Andy you b*stard... You're like Kickback's own queen (in more ways than ;)) people would queue up for hours just to meet you:p

I never spotted you, was only in for a minute or so. AIO, promise to buy you a pint when I'm out proper. (Next home game V St Laydown)

The Old Tolbooth
You didn't say hi to me either in Westfields Andy you b*stard... You're like Kickback's own queen (in more ways than ;)) people would queue up for hours just to meet you:P

Normally sheriffs officers ;)

Doctor FinnBarr
I never spotted you, was only in for a minute or so. AIO, promise to buy you a pint when I'm out proper. (Next home game V St Laydown)

Its going to cost you a fortune mate, Pringles, a pie , Queen on the jukey!

Walter Payton

Sounds good mate- might have to be the next again home game though, I've got corporate hospitality seats at Newcastle for their first home game of the season (against Bolton) so I'll be probably be giving my ST to a mate. Are you going to Ipox next week or are you giving that one a miss?

The Old Tolbooth
Sounds good mate- might have to be the next again home game though, I've got corporate hospitality seats at Newcastle for their first home game of the season (against Bolton) so I'll be probably be giving my ST to a mate. Are you going to Ipox next week or are you giving that one a miss?

Your starting to sound like your desperate for that pint he promised :D

chester copperpot

Never go to Ipox. But may have a couple of Hospitality waiting on me, so may just go and get wrecked, thrown out, then picked up outside the Govan police staton.

I'm in a quandry just now.:confused:

Walter Payton
Your starting to sound like your desperate for that pint he promised :D

I just really want to see if he'll do the dance he did when he caught the ball again...

He is a heartless bassa mate......he done the same to me.....

I found his name and number on one of "our" websites and thought he was "one of us"......

We arranged to meet and he stood me up.....there I was at the Haymarket clock with my red rose and special jelly........

I shaved my legs as well.

Gutted.

portobellojambo1
He's nothin but a big weegie pwick :)

Big, weegie, ginger pwick is his full title. ;)

The Old Tolbooth
He is a heartless bassa mate......he done the same to me.....

I found his name and number on one of "our" websites and thought he was "one of us"......

We arranged to meet and he stood me up.....there I was at the Haymarket clock with my red rose and special jelly........

I shaved my legs as well.

Gutted.

:Funny-Post:

Doctor FinnBarr

Incidently, the Westfield is a very strange pub. When we got there the locals were dancing to the juke-box whilst it played Fraggle Rock and Nelly the Elephant! The fat hobo who was hanging around (mouser, denim shirt) bought Kay a packet of crisps and asked what she wanted on the jukey. Queen, Don't stop me now, was the reply. He said that wee girls don't normally ask for that sort of music and the look on his face was priceless when Kay replied "Its cos I hang out with bikers".

:):107years:

Incidently, the Westfield is a very strange pub. When we got there the locals were dancing to the juke-box whilst it played Fraggle Rock and Nelly the Elephant! The fat hobo who was hanging around (mouser, denim shirt) bought Kay a packet of crisps and asked what she wanted on the jukey. Queen, Don't stop me now, was the reply. He said that wee girls don't normally ask for that sort of music and the look on his face was priceless when Kay replied "Its cos I hang out with bikers".

:laugh:

Quality.

chester copperpot
just because you have no hair does not mean your no ginger big fella

Hardly recognised you yesterday slim shady. ;)

fat hobo is the manager i think. I did wonder about the fraggle rock song was about as well :eek:

fat hobo is the manager i think. I did wonder about the fraggle rock song was about as well :eek:

Seems a bit of a surreal place this Westfields. Looks like a dump from outside but you know what they say about books and covers. ;)

Doctor FinnBarr

Aah, that'll explain why he was waffling on about normally having chips on!

Doctor FinnBarr

Kay claims to have seen him, can't say I noticed, kids on railings is a pretty normal thing!

Miller Jambo 60
Never go to Ipox. But may have a couple of Hospitality waiting on me, so may just go and get wrecked, thrown out, then picked up outside the Govan police staton.

I'm in a quandry just now.:confused:

On reading this, the Govan riot squad are preparing for the king of Hearts.:eek:

chester copperpot
On reading this, the Govan riot squad are preparing for the king of Hearts.:eek:

Some guy I know has offered me 2 freebie's this saturday with the works thrown in (Hospitality).

I just know I wont be able to go and sit amongst them sober, let alone when I'm half jake'd.

You didn't say hi to me either in Westfields

There isn't an S on the end:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Doctor FinnBarr
:arf:

Someone's hungover today eh?

Not me tho, Ice poles are cracking for curing hangovers!

Hardly recognised you yesterday slim shady. ;)

admittedly the diet did not go as planned :sad::sad:but on the other hand i have munched some right tasty pies;)

Archived