Happy Kickback board

The Old Tolbooth

The Old Tolbooth

I've been reading through the threads on Kickback and it seems to be a MUCH happier place nowadays, especially compared to http://www.modedit.com where it's almost like we have taken our troubles, got rid of them, and dumped them onto the muppets.

Life actually feels quite good for a change as hearts fan :)

I've been reading through the threads on Kickback and it seems to be a MUCH happier place nowadays, especially compared to http://www.modedit.com where it's almost like we have taken our troubles, got rid of them, and dumped them onto the muppets.

:) Long may it continue :)

chester copperpot
I wonder why ;)

P.S. I'm sure I didn't call them http://www.modedit.net :D

I'm pretty happy, still a long long way to go, but I like the way Csaba goes about his work. Was pretty worried about his subbie's, but overall, happy with the play we had today, against the 3rd finished team last season.

Hopefully fortress Tynie again this season. We might just cause those dirty buggers some problems next week.

I wonder why ;)

P.S. I'm sure I didn't call them http://www.modedit.net :D

You didn't unfortunately it didn't take me to incestisbest.net but the actual link you typed, god knows what the mrs is going to think if she sees it in the history :)

portobellojambo1
I've been reading through the threads on Kickback and it seems to be a MUCH happier place nowadays, especially compared to www.modedit.com where it's almost like we have taken our troubles, got rid of them, and dumped them onto the muppets.

Think the reaction on the board is just a reflection of what your average football fan is looking for John. A semblance of order around your club, hard graft on the park, and a win also helps the mood.

I don't think the vast majority of us were looking for miracles, just a team who go out and give all they can, if they do that and still lose you take it on the chin and move onto the next week.

Still a lot of areas we can improve on (and hopefully will) but today we had a team playing well, rather than 11 individuals trying to avoid contact with the ball and each other as per last season.

Next stop Ibrox, where we can hopefully ram it right up their holes as well (not literally mind you).

Does it get much better on a Saturday night, wee won, Hobos beat, Fat Finn continues his internal sabotage mission, Miko Scores a Screamer, and the Clash got played At Tynecastle " Rock the Casba ".

No vermin on here cause its tears in there beers, I'm off for another Vodka Happy Days.:):)

Think the reaction on the board is just a reflection of what your average football fan is looking for John. A semblance of order around your club, hard graft on the park, and a win also helps the mood.

I don't think the vast majority of us were looking for miracles, just a team who go out and give all they can, if they do that and still lose you take it on the chin and move onto the next week.

Still a lot of areas we can improve on (and hopefully will) but today we had a team playing well, rather than 11 individuals trying to avoid contact with the ball and each other as per last season.

Next stop Ibrox, where we can hopefully ram it right up their holes as well (not literally mind you).

Ooo er ;)

portobellojambo1
Ooo er ;)

That is why I put the bit in brackets after it. It is not wise to make such an open ended statement on JKB without covering yourself. :)

The Old Tolbooth

The way I look at today Iain is this

Even if we had came away with a draw, it wouldn't be the end of the world because the effort was there. Csaba has taken the same pile of pish that we slaughtered last season and actually got them playing for the jersey, working hard, playing with a passion that I've not seen since the Burley (short) era, and credit has to go to the man for that.

I look upon that team today as probably one of the weakest squads Csaba will ever have to work with, because Glen, Bruno, Ruben, Nielson (ok maybe not), Obua, Tullberg (sp?) and anyone else I may have missed, and also any new signings Csaba wants to make have still to come into the side.

As far as I'm concerned, we played very well in patches today and probably deserved to win by more than the one goal, and it looks like it can only get better with the players still to come back.

No wonder I'm happy :)

The way I look at today Iain is this

Even if we had came away with a draw, it wouldn't be the end of the world because the effort was there. Csaba has taken the same pile of pish that we slaughtered last season and actually got them playing for the jersey, working hard, playing with a passion that I've not seen since the Burley (short) era, and credit has to go to the man for that.

I look upon that team today as probably one of the weakest squads Csaba will ever have to work with, because Glen, Bruno, Ruben, Nielson (ok maybe not), Obua, Tullberg (sp?) and anyone else I may have missed, and also any new signings Csaba wants to make have still to come into the side.

As far as I'm concerned, we played very well in patches today and probably deserved to win by more than the one goal, and it looks like it can only get better with the players still to come back.

No wonder I'm happy :)

just back in and must admit thats how i seen it mate it was the effort that was dare i say inspiring plus i am getting really good vibes about the manager

ps was in the pub with a mate of your from barcalona tonight top bloke BTW

Cairneyhill Jambo
I'm pretty happy, still a long long way to go, but I like the way Csaba goes about his work. Was pretty worried about his subbie's, but overall, happy with the play we had today, against the 3rd finished team last season.

Hopefully fortress Tynie again this season. We might just cause those dirty buggers some problems next week.

Hopefully mate.

Previous seasons our managers have been frightened to have a go at them even though they are there for the taking.

Don't think Csaba is.

We've not got the greatest team in the league but we're playing as a team.

That'll do for me. It's a start.

The Old Tolbooth
just back in and must admit thats how i seen it mate it was the effort that was dare i say inspiring plus i am getting really good vibes about the manager

ps was in the pub with a mate of your from barcalona tonight top bloke BTW

That would be the famous Dickie Moncrieff, top lad, in fact, legendary :D

chester copperpot
That would be the famous Dickie Moncrieff, top lad, in fact, legendary :D

A bit of effort was what I was looking for today, we got it in abundance.

Long may it continue. The one thing we've been missing since (dare I say it) Burley is the effort to get the ball back. Not seen that in a long time, and I liked it. Effort is half the battle to get the fans back on board.

Archived