Accidently leathered

tammyb1985

Had 3 pints before the game today, then one after. Came home and cracked open a bottle of wine. Jst realised im on my 2nd bottle and totally hammered. Mrs is out tonight so im on my own. Happy days! Love the point where you realise your drunk. Anyone else heavily involved tonight?

jackjambo22
Had 3 pints before the game today, then one after. Came home and cracked open a bottle of wine. Jst realised im on my 2nd bottle and totally hammered. Mrs is out tonight so im on my own. Happy days! Love the point where you realise your drunk. Anyone else heavily involved tonight?

Yep :dribble:

portobellojambo1

You'll have to forgive me.

Going from your logonid I assumed you were a female, with the Christian name Tammy and a surname beginning with a B, and that you were 23 years old.

Seems I was way off target.

Enjoy your drink.

Doctor FinnBarr
You'll have to forgive me.

Going from your logonid I assumed you were a female, with the Christian name Tammy and a surname beginning with a B, and that you were 23 years old.

Seems I was way off target.

Enjoy your drink.

Me and the Mrs thought the same.

Having a drink in the hoose, pub was too busy so a bottle of Smir must suffice!

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
Think i need to change my name.

:rofl:Aw don't, let the pervs PM you!

Anyhow, is this the drunk thread?

:confused:

:rofl:

Anyhow, is this the drunk thread?

It is now! I'l wait and see if i get any pervy PM's then if its not entertaining ill change my name! I'm watching Dara O'Briain on Paramount Contemplating a 3rd bottle of wine in time for Old School coming on.....

Doctor FinnBarr
It is now! I'l wait and see if i get any pervy PM's then if its not entertaining ill change my name! I'm watching Dara O'Briain on Paramount Contemplating a 3rd bottle of wine in time for Old School coming on.....

I hate folk that can get Sky, we can't because of some other ***** trees!

Doctor FinnBarr
Cut them down when your drunk. Should be fun shouting timber at his windows

I'm too timid to do that, but if you feel the inclination the offending trees are at 17 Whitehill View, Blackburn. Mhank supporting smack dealer as well. I'll giggle when I hear timber!

:)

Doctor FinnBarr
You would probly hear me laughing before the Timber

I may give a little smirk as I hear you!

:flagwave:

Archived