Csaba sends the whole squad to..

Nucky Thompson

Malinga the Swinga

Good stuff, the more time they spend together, the better. Hopefully whoever shares a table with Nade eats fast, or their plate will be empty before they can start eating.

Csaba, keep up the good work

Jam Tarts 1874

We may not have money to buy the players we need, but goodwill and good PR costs nothing.

If Hearts keep on with this positive "together" message I think that there is every chance that this group of players could well over-acheive and give us a good season.

blondejamtart
We may not have money to buy the players we need, but goodwill and good PR costs nothing.

If Hearts keep on with this positive "together" message I think that there is every chance that this group of players could well over-acheive and give us a good season.

Well said - I'm sure the lads got a great reception in the Gorgie Suite, and that can only be good for them as well. Gestures like this are very welcome indeed - so fair play to Csaba! Let's see more of the same.

special agent oso

This was mentioned on Talk107 , i wonder if the players will want to go there when we have a bad result?

It's a great idea and by all accounts Falkirk have been doing it for a wee while now .

I dare say this is a good publicity stunt also as the corporate seating section could do with a boost looking at all the empty seats in that area.

Archived