Confidence and good coaching...

Martin_T

Amazing what a difference it can make isn't it? I thought that Mole, Stewart, Zaliukas and Wallace had their best games in a Hearts jersey today. The team looked organised, disciplined and fit. If we can get a couple of signings in, notably a forward and perhaps a right back, I think Hearts have a more than geniune chance of achieving 3rd this year.

If there is a lesson to be learned for Romanov of late, it has to be that getting a capable man into the role of head coach at any football club is vital. VR appears to have done this with Csaba at Hearts and look at the impact Couciero has made in his short tenure at FBK Kaunas. Here's hoping that the decline of the past two seasons has well and truly been arrested.

Amazing what a difference it can make isn't it? I thought that Mole, Stewart, Zaliukas and Wallace had their best games in a Hearts jersey today. The team looked organised, disciplined and fit. If we can get a couple of signings in, notably a forward and perhaps a right back, I think Hearts have a more than geniune chance of achieving 3rd this year.

Agree. Heard that in the run up to yesterdays match Csaba had them on 3 sessions a day with the last session ending after 7pm or earlier if they got the session objectives right. After the last session Csaba goes for a run with Tom Ritchie. The players have never seen a coach like this before.

Hearing also that players now staying back to work on stuff (Please someone show Mekala that the second touch doesn't have to be a throw in!!!!!!)

If there is a lesson to be learned for Romanov of late, it has to be that getting a capable man into the role of head coach at any football club is vital. VR appears to have done this with Csaba at Hearts and look at the impact Couciero has made in his short tenure at FBK Kaunas. Here's hoping that the decline of the past two seasons has well and truly been arrested.

I think we looked more disciplined in how we played but not how we acted. We got three bookings yesterday for:

Diving

Raising hands

Kicking the ball away

These are needless and stupid bookings and I hope Csaba focusses on this type of discipline asap.

Guest Maroon Carpet

Great post :fing25:

The best thing about yesterday is that the heads didn't go down after we had lost the goals.

Last season they would have, and we'd have lost the game too IMO.

Toxteth O'Grady
The best thing about yesterday is that the heads didn't go down after we had lost the goals.

Last season they would have, and we'd have lost the game too IMO.

Shabba made sure they didn't, he was out giving them plenty of encouragement.

I was impressed with his coaching from the sidelines throughout the game and a great bit of management from him getting them all to go for a meal "together" in the Gorgie suit after the game.

Shabba made sure they didn't, he was out giving them plenty of encouragement.

I was impressed with his coaching from the sidelines throughout the game and a great bit of management from him getting them all to go for a meal "together" in the Gorgie suit after the game.

Nice touch, however they probably had plenty food leftover judging by the amount of Corporate that was there yesterday - think it was the worst I've ever seen it.

Agree. Heard that in the run up to yesterdays match Csaba had them on 3 sessions a day with the last session ending after 7pm or earlier if they got the session objectives right. After the last session Csaba goes for a run with Tom Ritchie. The players have never seen a coach like this before.

Hearing also that players now staying back to work on stuff (Please someone show Mekala that the second touch doesn't have to be a throw in!!!!!!)

Or a goal for the opposition!

I have been highly by impressed by the change of attitude but the the real confirmation will be when we come from a goal behind.

Archived