Real Managers Influence

plastic_bas

plastic_bas

In the first half today we looked ok but struggled defensively due to both wide midfielders not helping the full backs.

2nd half everyone, Kingston, Driver and even kisnavisious? covered a lot of ground and helped out. I beleive the half time chat from our new manager was responsible for the different attitude in the 2nd half.

his substitutions were brave and timed to perfection. Well done to all who chose this guy as the commitment was excellent.

best in the land

yup, have to agree.

seems strange having a manager who makes the right subs for a change. :)

Jambof3tornado

Aye a sub coming on and scoring the winner is not always easy and what a goal it was. I thought he had used all his subs too early,but wtf do I know!!!

scott herbertson
How was Burger, animated, quietly watching?

quietly sizzling

sorry, couldn't resist

How was Burger, animated, quietly watching?

I thought he was sleeping at one point. Polar opposite of Csaba, maybe a good combination.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Watching Csaba was more intersting than what was on the pitch at points today

Seems to have a real passion, better than than the "No Mark" in the other dugout with his fresh out the packet shirt

After today i was glad we didnt get McGhee

I reckon Shabba was worth at least one point today, maybe all three. Most of the players seemed to show a real level of commitment, which I put down to wanting to do well for him.

chester copperpot
I reckon Shabba was worth at least one point today, maybe all three. Most of the players seemed to show a real level of commitment, which I put down to wanting to do well for him.

found the subbies to be a tad bamboozling, as were some of the line up, but I think Laszlo's got the makings of a good coach.

I can just imagine next saturday this time if we win at Der Hun, they'll be so many more believers again.

Only a Game

Damn right ! We'd have lost that game last season.

Only a Game
found the subbies to be a tad bamboozling, as were some of the line up, but I think Laszlo's got the makings of a good coach.

I can just imagine next saturday this time if we win at Der Hun, they'll be so many more believers again.

I didnt understand why he went 4-4-2 when Makela came on. Maybe he wanted to press for the deciding goal ? Fair enough I suppose because at that stage we were strolling it but Ksanavicious was tiring. Might have been wiser to bring on Miko for Ksana and play Larry through the middle but you cant really complain when he's got the result right.

Damn right ! We'd have lost that game last season.
This is what's exiting me. Who knows what players we have:confused::)

it was good to see a manager who constantly looks to influence what is happening on the pitch either through instructions ,motivation, tactical changes or substitutions .a world of a difference from the Robbo/Frail leaning against the dug out shaking your head school of management. well done csaba, i like the cut of that mans gib!!

nothing wrong with the line up at all,as for the subs they were spot on apart from Makela,im not going to slate makela,the boy hade a 'mare end of and its something Laszlo will put right.

Rudolf's Mate
I didnt understand why he went 4-4-2 when Makela came on. Maybe he wanted to press for the deciding goal ? Fair enough I suppose because at that stage we were strolling it but Ksanavicious was tiring. Might have been wiser to bring on Miko for Ksana and play Larry through the middle but you cant really complain when he's got the result right.

I guess there is going to be some tinkering with formations & subs before her gets the right idea of who can do what in competitive games. Hopefully seeing Juno will convince him that we could do with a couple of strikers!

I guess there is going to be some tinkering with formations & subs before her gets the right idea of who can do what in competitive games. Hopefully seeing Juno will convince him that we could do with a couple of strikers!

to be honest Juno would have been a mile better than Juho was today!

Only a Game
This is what's exiting me. Who knows what players we have:confused::)

I've said all summer that we didnt know how good or otherwise quite a few of the players in our squad were because they had never operated under a proper coach.

One game (that we nearly didnt win) doesnt make everything rosy again but there were 3 or 4 players out there today who played in a way that suggested they do have a lot more than they've previously shown. (Mole Stewart and Zaluikas to name but 3)

Jam Tarts 1874

Perhaps Csaba was hoping Makela could hold the ball up and take the sting out of Motherwell, we all saw what happened though :mad: Makela is "teflon man" - nothing sticks to him :P

Archived